Dune (2021) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 49) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $149.98 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Slide Open Box with Premium Tray, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On. (Duke's Signet Ring Replica, Sealing Wax, Paperweight).

Dune_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_FS_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_DLS_5000x.jpg
Dune_steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
wish the pre order already happened so I could have seen if I secured copy
if I cancel my HMV order and wait for PO then HMV one may sell out and I then miss out on steel if I dont secure manta copy :(

wish the pre order already happened so I could have seen if I secured copy
if I cancel my HMV order and wait for PO then HMV one may sell out and I then miss out on steel if I dont secure manta copy :(

mandalorian-this-is-the-way.gif

Hard times :yawn:
Just keep the HMV one, if it sells out and you manage to get this manta you can always flog it on ebay. If you stay even then all is good

Reactions: nekromantik
i want ornithopter
:D
Dark Horse are doing one, $230:

DUNE_STATUE_ORNITHOPTER_DHD_PHOTO_DSP_ENVIRO_1920x.jpg

Erm... so they don’t scratch against each other! Gloss and matte steels scratch. So do slips

View attachment 524993
Yeah if you do this like everyday... Don't tell me that with common sense these scratch up to a point where it looks like tiger put claw in there.
Don't exaggerate man. I don't have steels in any protection and so far i didn't come across one which would be result of what you're saying...
The only ones i have in protectors are premium editions.

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah if you do this like everyday... Don't tell me that with common sense these scratch up to a point where it looks like tiger put claw in there.
Don't exaggerate man. I don't have steels in any protection and so far i didn't come across one which would be result of what you're saying...
How is that exaggerating? Lol. It’s not like I said they get mutilated next to each other. I like to keep them protected. And steels against steels over time can scratch. And what the f**k has it got to do with you on how I keep them? Lol

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
When part 2 is released Ultimate Editions etc start coming out with new extras etc. Maybe with 3D. I'm not getting any version before that. You'll be selling your steels then ... Fact.

winner.gif

Well, my steelbooks get scratched just by looking at them... I dunno how you can pick them and then put them down multiple times without damaging them (even an hairline I mean)...

Well that’s why you need more shelf space! :LOL:

Imagine if you actually had the gaps LOL. That would be as crazy as me keeping the steels and slips separate losing double the storage space :confused:
You‘re not alone my friend. I‘ll rearrange my shelf next month and then I‘m definetly keeping the steels and slips seperate. I want to be able to see the front of the slip and the steel at the same time :drool:
But then again I only have a fracture of your collection and no big space problem yet, so it‘s not comparable lol

Reactions: Flloydo