Dune (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (H&Co. Exclusive) [Korea]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 13, 2023
Purchase links: WeET (Pre-order on August 30, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $45.99

Dune.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-09 at 18.53.54 Medium.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dune certainly can handle another premium, and Top Gun Maverick has no premium yet (no, I dont count filmarena dressed up wwa :rolleyes:), so pretty happy with these two announcements :coffee:
My comment was more of a generalization. Sadly, I'm expecting other premium retailers to also release Dune, but hope I'm wrong. I didn't say anything about Top Gun Maverick, so I'm also happy with that announcement.

Last edited:
Surely, in a few years, we'll be able to expect some kind of super-bonanza-all-singing-and-dancing-mega-mega-amazeballs Dune Part I & II set?

GB will be live in 20 mins.

Dune.jpg

DISC SPECDISC 1- 4K UHD• Audio: Dolby Atmos-TrueHD: English, Italian, German, Dolby Digital 5.1: English ADS (UK, US), Spanish, German, French, Italian, Hindi, Dolby Digital 2.0: German ADS• Subtitles: Korean, English SDH, Chinese, Cantonese, Swedish, Greek, Spanish, Norwegian, Italian SDH, German SDH, French, Finnish, DanishDISC 2- BD• Audio: Dolby Atmos-TrueHD: English, DTS-HDMA 5.1: Italian, Dolby Digital 5.1: English ADS (UK), Spanish• Subtitles: Korean, English SDH, Italian SDH, Greek, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Chinese, Cantonese• Special Features Audio: English• Special Features Subtitles: Korean, English SDH, Chinese, Italian, Spanish

Dune GB Process, please read carefully to avoid confusion.
  1. Please create an account on the bluraylife store as soon as possible.
  2. Ensure that you use the following link.
  3. The GB product listings for Dune H&Co is now live.
  4. Once you have added a product to your cart, please include your HDN ID in the "Order special instructions" field.
  5. Choose from multiple payment options during checkout, with Shop Pay as the preferred option. You can download and setup the shop pay app on your phone or computer in advance, you can also apple pay , meta pay, credit cards etc.
  6. You will receive the shipping bill via the usual process within 1-2 weeks after product release from either USA HUB or HK HUB host (myself or @blackberry) .
  7. Orders can only be shipped to address provided during initial order placement. No changes allowed to ensure fast order fulfillment.

Once its sold out there will be no restock and the only options would be to try directly at WeetCollection store or other sources

Order Limits

Only one per customer or address is allowed.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Think I’ll have to pass on this and top gun. Don’t like they’ve set them up for order together and they don’t seem like a full package. Probably changes nothing to the price either. Nice steels but that’s it. Weet & H&co have handled this oddly with no info yet

Reactions: samdavies
Think I’ll have to pass on this and top gun. Don’t like they’ve set them up for order together and they don’t seem like a full package. Probably changes nothing to the price either. Nice steels but that’s it. Weet & H&co have handled this oddly with no info yet
Same. Not sold yet. Passing on this anyway, may get maverick direct. Aniv has put them up for $7.50 less than Arrival, so rrp appears to be less.

Reactions: Flloydo
Same. Not sold yet. Passing on this anyway, may get maverick direct. Aniv has put them up for $7.50 less than Arrival, so rrp appears to be less.
That’s not much less anyway.

I just don’t like it when companies like this put up 2 releases at once. Find it inconsiderate considering their prices. With all the new release news/ beauty shots etc today I’m happy to pass on these. They don’t feel like complete weet packages at all. I’d rather start put money aside for blufans marvels, gatsby and man of steel

Reactions: samdavies