Dune (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

Looking at you manta...
manta looks back....

Cant Tell Cute Girl GIF by DEEPSYSTEM

Like them all artwork-wise, nr 3 is weakest. But yeah, with cheap finish these will be boring. But really dig the art on 1 and 2, much better for me than all those character heads slapped together on cold blue-greyish ugly background.

I like the third one the most, Dune without the dunes. As a second one I'd take that concept with all the heads, and yes, on the front. Embossed title, but matte. So, basically, everything others don't want/like, judging by comments here. :cautious:
I think this will be the first time I buy all three with a box, since Logan.

is filmarena still making wea steelbooks? Can't remember the last time they did one.

Edit:// btw, had to edit for this one, but all 3 WWA Steels suck ass. They look like something a Cyborg Ogre would use as toilet paper. Luckily there's three since one won't be enough to clean that ass up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Should be Predator hopefully....
That's been kicking around for YEARS now. I know there's been updates recently, but I'd still be dubious as to how soon, "soon" actually is on that one. I was thinking of the next announced wea probably being SM NWH.

That's been kicking around for YEARS now. I know there's been updates recently, but I'd still be dubious as to how soon, "soon" actually is on that one. I was thinking of the next announced wea probably being SM NWH.
As you just stated in your own post, there's a huge time difference between being announced and being released....

As you just stated in your own post, there's a huge time difference between being announced and being released....
Particularly for fox titles, yes. It might be a different situation now, but IIRC the announced to released window for SM FFH was relatively short for FAC. 6 months ish? Vaguely remember Predator being announced at the same time actually..

Would love to see a quality lenticular of this on a slip. I’m reminded of a similar floating head type lenti on one of the BluFans Thor Ragnarok slips and it was stunningly clear and crisply 3D, haven’t seen anything like it since but that quality with this art would be nice.
Only Chinese publications will have such art.

Only HDzeta had Chinese Tenet art.

If it has to be on an HDZeta slip, so be it. FilmArena and HDZeta have the only slips that stand up straight on their own and don’t have unnecessary extra logos on the spine anyway.

Eager to see the art FilmArena chooses, hope it’s a little more interesting than their BR2049 slips.