Dune (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

Really hope I can get in on this gb. I’m in this loop where I can’t access my FA account. Says invalid email, I try to setup account, then says email already in use. Lol

I don’t think there really is a 3D version. There is no theatrical 3D version and I would be surprised if WB paid extra cash just for Home edition

I don’t think there really is a 3D version. There is no theatrical 3D version and I would be surprised if WB paid extra cash just for Home edition
There is a 3D version, but at least in my area, it barely played on 3D screens. Only one theater was showing it in 3D, with only one late-night time each night during the first week. Now it's just 2D everywhere. Not sure why the 3D wasn't a bigger deal for this one.

FAC Edition 1

FAC Edition 2

FAC Edition 3

Reactions: gAnX

Attachments

• IMG-20211031-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20211031-WA0001.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 131
at first i didn't know either that there's 3D but actually it exists and i guess 3D screenings are so limited in just some countries? (it wasn't shown in mine)

Dune_3D_Poster-01.jpg

Saw it in the cinema in 3D and have gone for fnac that also has it.
There is a 3D version, but at least in my area, it barely played on 3D screens. Only one theater was showing it in 3D, with only one late-night time each night during the first week. Now it's just 2D everywhere. Not sure why the 3D wasn't a bigger deal for this one.
may i ask you guys, how was the 3D ? was it also in IMAX?

regarding 3D releases, so far you can pre-order from France and Germany (Amazon India also up for 3D pre-order but they didn't ship internationally)
i love watching 3D at home and so happy that Warner still release this on disc...

81zQ29Yf0-L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
at first i didn't know either that there's 3D but actually it exists and i guess 3D screenings are so limited in just some countries? (it wasn't shown in mine)

View attachment 520676

may i ask you guys, how was the 3D ? was it also in IMAX?

regarding 3D releases, so far you can pre-order from France and Germany (Amazon India also up for 3D pre-order but they didn't ship internationally)
i love watching 3D at home and so happy that Warner still release this on disc...

81zQ29Yf0-L._SX522_.jpg
The 3D did give it extra depth IMO, but possibly darker in places I imagine, though this the film is just epic in scale. We only usually have limited 3D for one week in the UK and at select theatres, and my nearest IMAX is about 30-40 minutes away, otherwise I would have opted for that instead as I think this is a movie that just oozes scale and showcase in that kind of format.

Reactions: goufcustom
Can’t believe you’d pay for an ultimate box set of 3 copies of the same film and they don’t include the 3d release in any of them?! That’s just naff. 3d may be niche but for some of us with projectors it still kicks ass over the 4k version. Fnac will be getting my hard earned instead

Most of the folks here don’t even open these special editions so 3D discs not being included is of little concern tbh

For me I ordered the French SteelBook to get all three discs with matching (and ratings-logo free) disc art, and will gladly mod a more premium SteelBook to swap them all into and use

who the hell has 3d equipment anymore really. Its time passed and 4k or still just 2d 1080p still is king.