Dune (2021) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 49) [Hong Kong]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Added to Calendar: 05-27-22

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $149.98 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Slide Open Box with Premium Tray, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On. (Duke's Signet Ring Replica, Sealing Wax, Paperweight).

Dune_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpg Dune_Overall-Packshot_FS_5000x.jpg Dune_Overall-Packshot_DLS_5000x.jpg
Dune_steelbook.jpg

Last edited:

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
You guys are making deal of this small fee you have to pay.
I cant imagine what you'd do, when you'd have to pay 22% of total price + shipping and then like 20€ on top of that... most of you would probably exit this business >.<

hatredhorror

(not actually) BANNED
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2013
Germany
You guys are making deal of this small fee you have to pay.
I cant imagine what you'd do, when you'd have to pay 22% of total price + shipping and then like 20€ on top of that... most of you would probably exit this business >.<
it was actually 19% on declared value + 25€ on top for him, so yeah...

but im ok with paying 6€ fee of course

Mokum

DVD? No thanks.
Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2018
Got mine today as well... After the long wait the postal service made a mistake and sent it to another town near here... :|

Reactions: jailbird_joey