Dune (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

Like they got Joker and BoP.

Ha Ha Lol GIF
patience, patience (i keep telling myself)

Reactions: DMD4k
I loved the movie, and FilmArena is my favorite producer of these LEs, so I bet I'll be getting at least two of those variants.
Interesting that they've already created, or planned, three different steelbooks!
The last hardboxes i had where IT and Avengers.
The quality of the finish sucked big time.

I hope the giftbox is a bag of extra strong cafeine pills. Only way i can watch it again until the end.
You probably saw different movie than me then....or maybe Lynch's Dune? :D

I loved it, didnt need any caffein pills....I think I looked on my phone just once during a whole film...that's how I was entertained :cigar:

Reactions: Lenny Nero
You probably saw different movie than me then....or maybe Lynch's Dune? :D

I loved it, didnt need any caffein pills....I think I looked on my phone just once during a whole film...that's how I was entertained :cigar:

:LOL:
I like Lynch's Dune.
Actually many scenes are similar. (The good ones) thought the rest was boring, slow, cold and soulless. Great visuals but stops there for me
BR2049 is one of my all times favorite.

Reactions: gAnX
Nice. Kinda would prefer back artwork on the front, and front artwork on the back. Can you switch them ? As another option :drool:
Yeah like @SEAN3431476 said.

What the hell, dude? Everybody knows that floating heads go on the front of a SteelBook.

How long have you been doing this? ;)
Trying to also cram the title in there, it would make the front way too busy and the back too bare, so it wouldn't work IMO.

perfecto. Love that clean front. I can smell the gloss drip drip
Cheers mate. :thumbs:

Reactions: Stygian
Urrrrmm. No1 looks like the arrow box release of the OG. No2 looks decent assuming the final will have a central spine title like the other 2. No3 looks like trash. Hoping the UK gets no2.