Dunkirk (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 17, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order March 16 at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £24.99
Notes: 3 Discs (4K, Blu-ray + Blu-ray bonus Disc)

12034137-1294646523245322.jpg

12034137-2164646523322158.jpg 12034137-1704646523376935.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, you saw it on what? :wow: ;)
what were you saying?!
tenor.gif

I know right. My dad just has a DVD player and he bought it a while back so I watched it with him. I’ve been waiting for a premium but didn’t want to buy it multiple times. So when manta announced they might I was more up for that because 24 releases in i cant have a gap.

I know right. My dad just has a DVD player and he bought it a while back so I watched it with him. I’ve been waiting for a premium but didn’t want to buy it multiple times. So when manta announced they might I was more up for that because 24 releases in i cant have a gap.

I'm kidding about the DVD of course. That's cool that you watched it with your dad.:thumbs:

Pass for me - looked forward to seeing this and I have to say, I was extremely disappointed.

Got to agree on this one, maybe I was wrong expecting something like the battles in Saving Private Ryan and it's like but nothing much really happened. Kenneth Branagh's character just seemed to stand on a jetty looking out to sea for most of his time in the film. A WW2 film without many German soldiers in it

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and JayWhit
Well Manta are taking far to long to show anything so like I said earlier I will get this steel and put it inside my Spitfire slip from BluFans.
That will make a lovely edition for me in 4K.

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
Well Manta are taking far to long to show anything so like I said earlier I will get this steel and put it inside my Spitfire slip from BluFans.
That will make a lovely edition for me in 4K.

agreed dont know what manta are doing? emailed them with no response not going to wait for something thats looking less and less likely to be happening.
blufans gave up with wea but unless manta come foward with some info and i mean some indication thinking this is going to happen this will have to be it as @Flloydo said pre-order this if manta come up with anything then this can be cancelled before release, seems the most sensible idea to me:)

Got to agree on this one, maybe I was wrong expecting something like the battles in Saving Private Ryan and it's like but nothing much really happened. Kenneth Branagh's character just seemed to stand on a jetty looking out to sea for most of his time in the film. A WW2 film without many German soldiers in it

We were also supposed to route for a guy that cheated his way onto the boat. It was also the smallest dog fight of WW2 I've ever seen!!

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
agreed dont know what manta are doing? emailed them with no response not going to wait for something thats looking less and less likely to be happening.
blufans gave up with wea but unless manta come foward with some info and i mean some indication thinking this is going to happen this will have to be it as @Flloydo said pre-order this if manta come up with anything then this can be cancelled before release, seems the most sensible idea to me:)
Did Manta not release a statement a coupla month ago saying they were waiting on approval or did I just imagine that?

And wasn't there something about new approval process laws in China whereby it now takes longer? (Which was why Blufans Black Panther and Infinity Wars were delayed.....)

I won't be seeing you Nolan fanboys on Zavvi today, the film could have been much better than it is. Plane scenes are nicely done, but that's about it. Seeing those shots with a few hundred soldiers on the beach made me want to high five Nolan every time... on his face... with a chair.
Ultimately a big fail.