Jan 17, 2013
NJ, USA
Reactions
514 0 0
Release date: December 19, 2017
Price: EUR30.00
Buy link: Media Markt

I came across this on ebay and it appears this is listed on their site

the ebay auction would seem to confirm that its the nicer artwork which has sold out across other retailers already (ebay link https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dunkirk-4K...140894?hash=item3af7e5e11e:g:n8IAAOSw43haMNjo

can we get a group buy going for this?

http://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_dunkirk-exklusives-steelbook®-digital-ultraviolet-krimi-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-2358771.html

MM Dunkirk jcard.PNG MM Dunkirk.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 18, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Reactions
5,191 10 0
found this on YouTube, I love spitfire art and how it continues to the back, the inside art and 3-Disc arts look great, I think it’s perfect, just hope that Warner would give us the better treatment and be done with this...

96ED2004-96E9-4B1A-8A1C-E7073F4E5405.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 7.54.11 AM.jpg

1A17C809-1BDB-4622-A790-CEBF28FE76E2.jpeg

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2012
Reactions
82 0 0
GB anyone? don't feel like paying double the price on eBay

Apr 27, 2017
Reactions
1,652 16 0
I have ordered a couple. Hopefully they will arrive this week.

CleverLoginName

Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Reactions
5,657 8 0
I saw some copies in my local Saturn store today (@pred895), the price was 34,99€ (vs. 29,99€ on the website). If they adjust it (usually they do), I could get some copies for you guys. @henry00x @JayAre @Danny @urbeenjammin.
Please note I won't be able to make any purchases before Monday, so I can't guarantee a copy for everyone interested. I won't order extras online, because all too often the copies don't arrive in mint condition and at the moment, I'm seriously lacking any extra time to deal with CS/replacements.

Apr 25, 2010
New Orleans
Reactions
3,771 0 0
I saw some copies in my local Saturn store today (@pred895), the price was 34,99€ (vs. 29,99€ on the website). If they adjust it (usually they do), I could get some copies for you guys. @henry00x @JayAre @Danny @urbeenjammin.
Please note I won't be able to make any purchases before Monday, so I can't guarantee a copy for everyone interested. I won't order extras online, because all too often the copies don't arrive in mint condition and at the moment, I'm seriously lacking any extra time to deal with CS/replacements.
I'm interested for sure if you can get some.

Nov 19, 2012
Reactions
82 0 0
yeah buddy i'll happily pay the 35 euros anyway! been looking for one like this for weeks

steelbookz4eva

Premium Supporter
Oct 23, 2016
Reactions
2,522 2 0
If there is any chance I would also be interested in getting one

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Reactions
66,971 5 0
if you can get enough for a group buy, and feel comfortable supporting a few copies, give me a shout and I'll help you set it up.

this is definitely the steelbook we should have gotten in the USA.

Nov 19, 2012
Reactions
82 0 0
yep there's no decent 4k steelbooks in the UK either. disappointing. i bet zavvi will do one later but absolutely gutted i missed out on the south korean version. and don't like the french one

Oct 28, 2015
Reactions
529 0 0
People on Facebook reported lots of scratches on almost every of these..

CleverLoginName

Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Reactions
5,657 8 0
if you can get enough for a group buy, and feel comfortable supporting a few copies, give me a shout and I'll help you set it up.
How many copies are enough for a GB? To be honest I'm a bit reluctant to do a GB at the moment, simply because of time constraints and the upcoming Christmas festivities. - I'd rather keep it simple and see what I could do on an individual basis for the members who have asked for help in this thread. Please let me first see how many copies I can source in-store, alright?

I'm surprised this release sparks so much interest with Blufans and Manta Lab releases around the corner (more or less).

People on Facebook reported lots of scratches on almost every of these..
The ones I saw in the store looked fine (obviously I couldn't see what was beneath the J-Card, but anyway). Only the spines weren't printed dead-center, but that's always a problem with WB releases in my experience.

Last edited: