Digibook Dunkirk (Blu-ray Digibook) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 18, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £21.99 (Amazon-Hmv) - £24.99 (Zavvi)

81JyA3AAwML._SX342_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, very happy to see this getting a digibook release in the UK! My only worry now is that it won't receive a steelbook release, since that's exactly what happened with Interstellar. Still, one nice edition is better than none I suppose. :)

Yep, very happy to see this getting a digibook release in the UK! My only worry now is that it won't receive a steelbook release, since that's exactly what happened with Interstellar. Still, one nice edition is better than none I suppose. :)

Well, Amazon.de also listed a steel for this one, check this.
Unfortunately there's no info on the cover, yet.

Reactions: Noodles
Well, Amazon.de also listed a steel for this one, check this.
Unfortunately there's no info on the cover, yet.
Just created a thread for it before seeing your post lol. I'll most likely get that (as well as the this digibook) if a steelbook doesn't show up in the UK.

Just created a thread for it before seeing your post lol. I'll most likely get that (as well as the this digibook) if a steelbook doesn't show up in the UK.

Yeah, i also noticed that after replying.
I think if Amazon.de will have the steelbook, other Amazon shops will have it, too. Isn't that common by now?

Yeah, i also noticed that after replying.
I think if Amazon.de will have the steelbook, other Amazon shops will have it, too. Isn't that common by now?
Not always the case unfortunately... Amazon Germany often seem to get editions/steelbooks that Amazon UK don't. There's still time for a Dunkirk steel to appear over here though, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)

Zavvi up to thier little tricks probably
Seems unlikely since hmv have it cheaper
Shared print run between each retailer some retailers will sell out faster depending how many they was allocated

Like all pre orders you will get customer cancellations closer to release date so it will come back available with Zavvi at a later time when they put back cancellations on the website

HMV ship only to UK address so they would have less orders than Zavvi or Amazon as they ship worldwide

Amazon price likely to drop as they usually match HMV prices

• Helpful Post
Reactions: CollectorEmtee