Thoth

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
Dying-Light-Collectors-Edition.jpg

Release Date: December 7th 2021
Price: £199.99

Not too sure if that's the actual price but I've read somewhere about something like that. Wouldn't be surprised though.
I'm kinda hyped for it and will probably end up getting. Got the first one as well so would be nice to carry on collecting the franchise.
The items inside are actually really good I find, an actual UV Light, the statue well detailed with an UV light incorporated in the light post and beautiful steelbook. Love it!

Not yet up for grabs but reckon it will hit retail soon as the Standard and Deluxe Editions are already available for purchase.

Last edited:
I believe Gamestop will have it in the states.. am refreshing the page at GAME in UK every few minutes haha.. really don' want to miss out.
Last time with Resident Evil Village it was officially announced in the evenings and next day at 8-9 AM in went live at GAME so am thinking it will go live tomorrow morning.. I hope for my sanity lol

Reactions: Lone Crusader
OP updated with link to Amazon! Glad it's going through Amazon rather than GAME, it's also cheaper than what GAME would have it probably.

Still available for PS4 and XBOX. A minor inconvinience considering the game si same as the Deluxe Edition inside. Better than paying scalpers.