Earthworm Jim HD

Apr 2, 2009
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CrqaAidbkfo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CrqaAidbkfo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

jim1.jpg

jim2.jpg

jim3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wiiware as well, but since we don't have a general game section....

tho i think its going to xbla first, so if you want to move it where nobody will see it and the thread will die, have at it

Not going to move it for now, was just wondering cause I've only heard of it going to XBLA only.

Alright I got confirmation its coming to all over platforms a month after XBLA release.

And the Xbox section is read, at least 5 Blu-Clan members own one, it just was never used enough before for people to really warrant a look. I believe most people choose the new posts option up top and don't look at which forum it is in.

Last edited:
Coming to PSN Tuesday

Remember playing Earthworm Jim int he 16 Bit Era? well forget it because now its in HD, yea you heard me you can live you dreams once again since Earthworm Jim HD Is Coming To PSN On Tuesday. How about battling Major Mucus and Evil the Cat? Or saving Princess What’s-Her-Name? you remember that well then strap yourself in for HD Earthiness

Get your Plasma Baster ready for some trigger happy times in the sweet world of high definition graphics — thanks to the amazing team at Gameloft, they’ve given all the original levels in the single-player campaign a healthy HD face-lift. As an added bonus, you’ll discover three exclusive levels which you can now venture through in a never-before-seen setting.

Earthworm Jim HD will be hitting the PlayStation Network on August 3rd at an awesome price of $9.99!