Eastern Promises (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Alliance Wave 2 [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
As posted by apsmith21 in the general Alliance Wave 2 thread, this will be released May 31th. We'll update this thread with art/details as available.

Thanks Justintime2k for posting the art in the "Wave 2 general thread".

M2189472.jpg

Eastern Promises Blu-Ray Steelbook:

Amazon.ca

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B004XL4THC/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI Alliance titles are usually region locked.

Man, you scared me for a sec... then I remembered I'm in the same 'region' (USA).

Phew... crisis averted. This and A History of Violence are going to be my first two steels. :)

BTW... isn't "Black Sunshine" a Rob Zombie tune? I worked with him on Halloween '07... really nice guy.

Last edited:
Man, you scared me for a sec... then I remembered I'm in the same 'region' (USA).

Phew... crisis averted. This and A History of Violence are going to be my first two steels. :)

YEAH, Region 'A' is Canada, so it should be locked for North America.

'White Zombie' actually. and Yeah Rob is cool I love Halloween 2 alot better than Halloween '07

Last edited:
Thought it sounded familiar. The editor had a bunch of Rob's cds hanging around the cutting room, so I got a bunch. Was never much of a metal fan though, but I dig a lot of his more 'mainstream hits' type stuff like Dragula.

FYI Alliance titles are usually region locked.

That's okay, I can live with that as I really love this film and I'm a a huge David Cronenberg fan so this for me is a must have. I don't mind double-dipping with the UK Blu-ray. Thanks for the info though it's nice to know for sure!

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Hey all-as soon as we find out about retailer listings we will post them. And I am sure all fellow Steel hunters will do the same ;)

Awesome - I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread lol.