Edge Of Tomorrow - All You Need Is Kill (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon JP Exclusive) [Japan]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: November 12, 2014
Price: ¥ 3,667
Purchase Link: All You Need Is Kill

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Live in Japan and had been hoping this would see a price drop. Really liked the movie and love the Japanese title. So this was a must get for me.

Live in Japan and had been hoping this would see a price drop. Really liked the movie and love the Japanese title. So this was a must get for me.
You mean a bigger price drop than the current ¥ 5,866 -> ¥ 3,886?

Ah, I mean I was waiting for a sub 4000 price drop, so I bought it without hesitation at 3886 :)

For those of you with dollars, pounds and others, this has now dropped to bargain basement price of 2933YEN - ouch. This will be the last full price Japanese steel that I will purchase. From now on I will play a waiting game

For those of you with dollars, pounds and others, this has now dropped to bargain basement price of 2933YEN - ouch. This will be the last full price Japanese steel that I will purchase. From now on I will play a waiting game

Amen to that. Over $40 difference lol, I'll never get another full price release either!

:wtf: That's potentially a lesson learnt, however, what about Fury? That's sold out and not likely to appear at a much discounted price?

Is this just a case of some you win and some you lose?

Wowser. I wasn't interested in this at the price with only a change of title and with the German discs inside, but with the price drop I'm more than tempted as this was one of my faves of 2014.

Reactions: meth head
And now down to ¥2567. Looks like I should have held out a couple more months. Surprised that this is still in stock tbh. How many did they make?!

As much as I love the Japan Edition for the Original Title,

I have to admit that the Korean Steelbook with ''Spot Gloss Finish'' is a much nicer Steelbook.