Waxwork Records Edward Scissorhands: 30th Anniversary - OST (Danny Elfman) (Ice Sculpture and Snow Coloured Vinyl)

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 2021
Purchase link: Waxwork Records (Pre order on Friday December 11th at 11 AM CST)
Price: $30.00

Edwardpackage1web_1800x1800.jpg

Last edited:
They state in the comments there’s already a repress underway but then that could be the alternate zavvi colour. Maybe it’s more of the snow version

@Noodles do you know the song they are listening to in the background? I swear I’ve heard it before but can’t place it. Sounds very joy division/ late horrors

They state in the comments there’s already a repress underway but then that could be the alternate zavvi colour. Maybe it’s more of the snow version

@Noodles do you know the song they are listening to in the background? I swear I’ve heard it before but can’t place it. Sounds very joy division/ late horrors
Would like to know that also, did you find out? Sounds great, very Joy Division yeah

Reactions: Flloydo
Would like to know that also, did you find out? Sounds great, very Joy Division yeah
Nah I never found out mate. Noodles ignored me lol. I’ve heard it before and it’s a banger and I really want to know. Was hoping In the comments someone would
of mentioned it

Last edited:
It’s from the Band „Molchat Doma“ and called „

Судно (Борис Рыжий)“​

You f**king legend

I can confirm I’ve never heard this before but then I’m still convinced I’ve heard the tune. I wasn’t expecting that to be the title track name. Cheers man

can’t believe @Noodles ignored me :arghh:

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
This band are awesome. Listening to Tocka now.

very joy division meets the horrors later work

Reactions: Hereticz
You f**king legend

I can confirm I’ve never heard this before but then I’m still convinced I’ve heard the tune. I wasn’t expecting that to be the title track name. Cheers man

can’t believe @Noodles ignored me :arghh:
I never saw your comment/tag mate... either I didn't receive a notification or simply missed it. Or maybe you just do my head in and I cba to reply. :meh: :p

P.S. Never heard that song before, so couldn't have helped anyway. Definitely a cool track though!

• Wow
Reactions: Flloydo