Edward Scissorhands (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #27) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 14, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 699 CZK
Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited numbered 2000 copies

1.jpg

Guys confirmed FAC edition final BS :) very nice Fullslip a lenticular magnet ... :)

Last edited:
OMG OMG This and the Martian will totally bleed me dry but must have them, FAC releases are just too good to miss. Still hoping for GB for both.

There's already a german store who offer this for pre-order since yesterday. Curious when Karel will have time/"the ok" to open one for us :) Really excited :drool:

Reactions: Akina
There's already a german store who offer this for pre-order since yesterday. Curious when Karel will have time/"the ok" to open one for us :) Really excited :drool:
Usually the GB'S are not long after the beauty shot. This and The Martian feel like they've been announced ages ago.

Not like Karel to keep us waiting.

Reactions: dan8885
What German store is it? Could be they have collectible numbers that they sell? Or have the same type of arrangement Karel has and they know how many copies they will get and once announced can do pre orders when they like. Lol.

What German store is it? Could be they have collectible numbers that they sell? Or have the same type of arrangement Karel has and they know how many copies they will get and once announced can do pre orders when they like. Lol.

I'll not make promotion for them so I don't post links but yes they got also a arrangement with FA from what I've heard. The shop owner did a video for youtube where he said that.

We just need to wait a little bit longer but we will get the same outstanding help from Karel since like the very first ones when no one else sourced them besides our awesome Karel and his trunk :D

Reactions: jim 80
Usually the GB'S are not long after the beauty shot. This and The Martian feel like they've been announced ages ago.

Not like Karel to keep us waiting.

This may help answer your question, all good things comes to those who wait ;)

From Film Arena

For upcoming editions, we plan to change the sequence of events compared to the previous model applied this year. In the beginning we present you the edition, then we start to manufacture its components and at a time when all the parts are made or confirmed delivery date of last part we are going to plan the start of pre-orders.
We apologize and thank you for your understanding.
HC for FA Team