Edward Scissorhands (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #27) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 14, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 699 CZK
Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited numbered 2000 copies

1.jpg

Guys confirmed FAC edition final BS :) very nice Fullslip a lenticular magnet ... :)

Last edited:
I find this film a bit boring now as an adult. Saw it on TV the other day, it definitely didn't feel the same as it did when I was 10.

What astonishes me is the fact Johnny Depp plays all these weird roles (jack sparrow, demon barber, mad hatter etc) and then plays a flawless gangster / detective in Donnie Brasco.

Might just buy it to throw in the collection though ...

Reactions: lolwut
I read somewhere that it's been given a new 4k restoration, lossless audio and new supplements. That is for the above set that Geek Tragedy showed (which is the U.S release), so whether the new steelbook will get it is anyone's guess.... but fingers crossed.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Will wait to see the back and inside artwork before I decide whether to switch this out with my UK steel.

And already pre-ordered the US Collector's Edition, for the updated disc transfer.

Wow, I love that! :woot:

I do like this one too, but I kinda agree with @lolwut... it's looks very Photoshopped. I much prefer the artwork they've gone for. :)

It is Photoshopped to the point it looks almost painted which is why I'm cool with it. I really love the symbolisim with Kim forming a heart Edward's chest with her hands.

The actual steelbook art is not bad but it looks more like an album cover from The Cure to me.

Last edited: