Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Greenbrier

Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller

Cast: Aaron Paul

Plot: The escape of former meth cook Jesse Pinkman and his quest for freedom.

• Thanks
Reactions: Snollygoster
The Instagram posts with Aaron and Bryan are for a new Tequila company they are starting. Anna Gunn talks about it here: https://www.standard.co.uk/stayingi...-and-aaron-pauls-cryptic-tweets-a4176996.html

This is pretty interesting, and I actually think they may be right...

The Breaking Bad movie is a cover for Better Call Saul season 5:
https://gemsman.com/opinion-the-breaking-bad-movie-is-a-cover-for-better-call-saul-season-5

I honestly think that this article has it right. I dont think a movie is happening, but all the filming will be for the next season of Better Call Saul.

I honestly think that this article has it right. I dont think a movie is happening, but all the filming will be for the next season of Better Call Saul.
Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that's what'll happen... I mean, I still don't really see where they could go with a film, nor do I think one is necessary. Not that I wouldn't be totally up for it if one were to happen though! :D

vxj9weop6hi31.jpg

I wasn't one for wanting a movie but after seeing that I'm now up for it :rofl: :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
I can’t believe Odenkirk casually let it slip the other day that a Breaking bad film had been filmed. How the hell did they keep that so quiet!?!?

Now, I’m not too happy about it. No idea what it’s about but I use breaking bad a kind of gauge on how series should end. That has the greatest final episode and ending to any series I’ve ever seen. So if I’m into somthing and it’s fantastic all the way through for however many years, imo it has to be on par or better than that final episode for it to even get a slight recognition in my book

I thought thrones was going to come close or better but they fuccckked up that last season in epic proportion

Good to finally see something official! I wasn't convinced at all (thought it was a cover up for Walt and Jesse appearing in Better Call Saul) until that announcement clip was posted.

Whilst I'm excited to check it out, I completely agree with @Flloydo... they ended the series perfectly, and I honestly like that Jesse's fate was left open for the viewer to decide what happened.

That being said, I have faith in Gilligan, and I doubt he would've agreed to a movie did he not think there was a good way of continuing the story.

However, if it does end up being crap, then I'll just blank it from my mind and go on believing it ended with the TV show. :D

Reactions: Robles and Flloydo
Good to finally see something official! I wasn't convinced at all (thought it was a cover up for Walt and Jesse appearing in Better Call Saul) until that announcement clip was posted.

Whilst I'm excited to check it out, I completely agree with @Flloydo... they ended the series perfectly, and I honestly like that Jesse's fate was left open for the viewer to decide what happened.

That being said, I have faith in Gilligan, and I doubt he would've agreed to a movie did he not think there was a good way of continuing the story.

However, if it does end up being crap, then I'll just blank it from my mind and go on believing it ended with the TV show. :D

I didn’t even realise the trailer was there. Well teaser

Hmmm, if it’s just about Jesse and him adapting after then it could be ok. We will see

giphy.gif

2 of most anticipated events for me happening in the next month: El Camino and F1 Japanese GP. :happy::OMG:
LOL! :rofl: I love that gif! :woot:
LOOKS SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!! :OMG:
HELL YEAH! :cool: Can't wait! Debating if I should just watch this in the theater instead... Yeah, yeah I know I can watch it for free on Netflix, but I gotta go big with this one! :hungry: :drool: