Elden Ring: Premium Collector's Edition

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
Sold out now unfortunately but always keep an eye out incase they do restock

PS5 / PS4 / Xbox One / Xbox Series X / PC

$229.99 / £229.99

Link

US & UK
  • Game: Physical ELDEN RING game disc (except for PC where it will be a code in a box), available on Xbox Series X/S-Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PC Download
  • Art cards: 3 Exclusive Art cards depicting the scenery of the LANDS BETWEEN, Size: 135X170mm
  • Woven Patch: An exclusive woven patch, bring the rune everywhere with you.
  • Stickers: 3 exclusive stickers featuring in-game emblem patterns.
  • Poster : An exclusive poster representing a hero from the past, Size: 39X334mm
  • Digital Soundtrack : Discover the complete ELDEN RING original soundtrack. Be enchanted by the rhythms of the Lands Between.
  • Exclusive Steelbook : An exclusive STEELBOOK featuring the Elden Ring.
  • 40 page hardcover Artbook : An exclusive 40-page art book.
    Deep dive into the world of ELDEN RING with never-before-seen visuals. Learn more about the Lands Between, its environments, monsters and the strongest warriors living within them.
    Size: 241X215mm
    Language: ENG
    Hardcover book
  • Statue of Malenia - Blade of Miquella (23 cm): A finely detailed 23cm figure of Malenia – Blade of Miquella, Size: 23cm
  • Official Helmet replica, 1:1 scale: An official Helmet Replica of Malenia – Blade of Miquella that comes with a display stand

yebdqdwkqdfzz56utyj5cs-jpg.521022

A very limited and numbered Helmet (6000 units), 1:1 Scale made in ABS.

malenia-helmet-01-1635935788-3d4.png

Attachments

• yebdQdwkQdfzZ56Utyj5cS.jpg
    yebdQdwkQdfzZ56Utyj5cS.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 125

Thoth

Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
I'm so upset that I missed out on this one :(

And worse is that I was checking everyday twice for the Collector's Edition announcement and on this day I slipped and only saw after about 8 hours that it's been announced.
Wish I could buy this but not going to pay scalper price of £800 for it.

Regular Collector's Edition will have to do for now unless I can get a decently priced one.

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
I'm so upset that I missed out on this one :(

And worse is that I was checking everyday twice for the Collector's Edition announcement and on this day I slipped and only saw after about 8 hours that it's been announced.
Wish I could buy this but not going to pay scalper price of £800 for it.

Regular Collector's Edition will have to do for now unless I can get a decently priced one.
I know how you feel

I got one but I only got the PS4 edition not the PS5 one. I’m praying I can swap eventually if they restock or hopefully the box cover doesn’t have what edition it is so I can just sell the PS4 version and swap it with a PS5 version instead

The annoying part is they had no announcement and they just went live for Europe after the recent stream then they announced to US/Canada that they should look out as there’s were coming soon so they had a little warning

Anyway I sent a message to them and they said if they see the demand they could make more but it’s up in the air at the minute so keep a look out

Reactions: Thoth

Thoth

Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
I know how you feel

I got one but I only got the PS4 edition not the PS5 one. I’m praying I can swap eventually if they restock or hopefully the box cover doesn’t have what edition it is so I can just sell the PS4 version and swap it with a PS5 version instead

The annoying part is they had no announcement and they just went live for Europe after the recent stream then they announced to US/Canada that they should look out as there’s were coming soon so they had a little warning

Anyway I sent a message to them and they said if they see the demand they could make more but it’s up in the air at the minute so keep a look out

I will definitely keep checking, I have an active tab on my browser with BandaiNamco's Premium Boxes so will keep refreshing every now and then.

If you manage to get a 2nd one and don't mind selling the PS4 one for a decent price then let me know, I'm definitely interested..

Reactions: Robsonmonkey