Elder Predator 2.0 (Alien vs Predator) - 1/6 Figure [Hot Toys] TEASER

Uraki

機動戦士忍者
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
UK & HK
This picture was posted on Hot Toys FB page today.
Looks like a possible 2.0 of the long coverted AVP Elder :wow::woot:

HT_AVP_Elder_2.jpg

Reactions: herpderp and ocielz
Yeah, thats a good point. Didn't notice the colour difference in the dreads. My guess its just a rushed mock-up prototype for ACGHK using leftover parts from Celtic Predator :D

The photos don't necessarily show this 2.0 version as a big improvement over the original.
May just pick up some separate pieces on ebay to upgrade the one I have.... we'll see

Reactions: ocielz
If he turns into an Exclusive for something than Yeah, it'll be expensive :(

@AcIDcOr3 you getting this Badass??
I don't know yet, I said I was out but it's a Predator so I'm really stoked and want him but I've also got a new car payment and I'm trying to save for Mondo-Con and other things at the moment so I'm not sure. I'll have to play around with the budget before I can honestly say for sure.

Maybe less? I don't see him coming with Tons of Accessories besides the hands, Spear and Bio. $230 would be great just like P2 Elder 2.0:D
If Hot Toys don't overload with items like special diorama/stand or additional bio-masks, then I think we'll see it closer to price of the P2 Elder

Officially announced today by Hot Toys.

HT_AVP_Elder2_01.jpg

Alien vs. Predator Elder Predator 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

In Alien vs. Predator, the crossover movie between the dangerous aliens and predators, the human protagonist Alexa “Lex” Woods has impressed the predators when she managed to defeat an alien and assist in killing the Alien Queen with Scar. In the end, Elder Predator revealed his presence and presented Lex with a Combi-Stick as a sign of respect and recognition of her skills as a warrior!

Today, Hot Toys is delighted to revisit this Yautja leader and present the new highly detailed 1/6th scale Elder Predator from AVP! The movie-accurate 1/6th scale Elder Predator collectible figure is specially crafted based on his image in the film, featuring a newly developed head sculpt with detailed likeness, blue colored deadlocks with distinctive pattern and tribal accessories, the character’s iconic red cape, weapons and accessories.

Predator fans shouldn’t pass up on the opportunity to add this collectible figure to your collection.

HT_AVP_Elder2_04.jpg

The 1/6th scale Elder Predator Collectible Figure specially features:
- Newly developed head sculpt with detailed likeness of Elder Predator in Alien vs. Predator
- Approximately 35 cm tall
- Over 20 points of articulations
- Blue colored dreadlocks with distinctive pattern and tribal accessories
- Net on body and legs
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of palms for holding weapons
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Weapons:
- One (1) Combi-Stick (extendable spear)
- One (1) sword with sheath
- Three (3) pair of blades attachable to forearm armor

Accessories:
- One (1) red cape
- One (1) face mask (not wearable on head sculpt)
- One (1) pair of forearm armor
- Armor on shoulder, waist, thighs, knees and legs
- Leather-like waist band
- One (1) skull necklace
- Figure stand with Elder Predator nameplate and the movie logo

Release date: Q2 - Q3, 2016
HT_AVP_Elder2_02.jpg HT_AVP_Elder2_03.jpg HT_AVP_Elder2_05.jpg HT_AVP_Elder2_06.jpg HT_AVP_Elder2_07.jpg HT_AVP_Elder2_08.jpg HT_AVP_Elder2_09.jpg HT_AVP_Elder2_10.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, looks like they didn't resolve the big head from the prototype.
Can't see myself picking this one over my 1.0 version. Might buy a few spare bio-mask once this is out.