elle82's Small Jurassic Park Collection

elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Jurassic World Round Tin Editions

20160807_095450.jpg 20160807_095501.jpg

Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy Tin Edition (UK)

20160807_094937.jpg

Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy (USA)

20160807_100723.jpg

Jurassic Park Complete Collection Digibook
(Canada)

20160807_120406.jpg

Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy Limited Edition Holzbox (Germany)

20160807_094952.jpg

Jurassic World Book Ends Edition (Canada)

20160807_100645.jpg

Jurassic Park 1 & 2 (The Lost World) Limited DVD set

20160807_100959.jpg

Jurassic Park 3 Special Edition DVD set

20160807_100600.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: elle82
Great collection elle:notworthy::thumbs::cigar:

I really like those round tin editions, I've never seen them before:D

I was gonna say too about only the first 8 tags will work per post, also if you edit a post and add tags, those tags won't work either. You could write another post adding the tags from apollon onwards:thumbs:

Great collection elle:notworthy::thumbs::cigar:

I really like those round tin editions, I've never seen them before:D

I was gonna say too about only the first 8 tags will work per post, also if you edit a post and add tags, those tags won't work either. You could write another post adding the tags from apollon onwards:thumbs:

Thank you! The round tins came out this year, theyre really nice and pretty well made!

Yes i realize that now i got a bit excited when i started adding in tags. Once i started i couldn't stop lol!

Looking good @elle82 :thumbs: . For me the 1st is the best always has been always will be :notworthy: . (Part of that is because i have a MASSIVE likibg of Sam Neil :oohyeah: )

@Basil @Obi Wan Dandobi @PunkNinja @DADDYCOOL187 @SteelbookGenius666 @BluSteel2012 @Blusteelys UP gang and feast your eyes :hilarious: :kiss: :kiss: . If YOU do THANK YOU SO MUCH .

Thank you! I think the first will always be the best one, sam neill was great in it! And thank you for the help!

Cool collection! :thumbs:

Seeing those old DVD sets takes me back... I actually have the same ones stored away somewhere. The red 1&2 set is quite big if I remember correctly... very well made though! :)

Thanks! The red one is huge! Great quality card too, not flimsy, which makes it a really nice set. I cant stand sets with flimsy card!

Cool collection @elle82 :)

FYI, tagging members AFTER editing your post won't trigger an alert so they won't see you tagged them. I landed here unexpectedly :p

And maximum 8 tags per post. The 9th tagged member and the ones afterwards won't get an alert either. :)

Cool collection @elle82 :)

FYI, tagging members AFTER editing your post won't trigger an alert so they won't see you tagged them. I landed here unexpectedly :p

And maximum 8 tags per post. The 9th tagged member and the ones afterwards won't get an alert either. :)
Thank u!
No worries I'll know in future. Tagging people is fun though.....even if it doesnt work. Lol!

Nice collection!!! But get that mommy T-Rex out of her box!!! We need to see her crasing the gates!!!

Last edited: