Emerald City Comic Con April 7-10, 2016 (ReedPop)

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
eccc-stacked-low.png

Emerald City Comic Con
Washington State Convention Center | Seattle, WA
April 7-10, 2016
Official Website Here

Tickets Here
Guests Here
Events Here

so anyone going to ECCC willing to waste hours of their show getting me Mondo prints, assuming there is a print I like. C'mon you know you want to...

@ash333 I mean I don't know what they will have I don't think they have made any announcements but obv if there was a Stout but I know that is a bit too much to ask so not really expecting a miracle

and if there was Force Awakens (though I doubt they will have another one)

Tyler said "as far as he knows" nothing of his will be released but I'm sure Mondo will have some cool, sold out posters available. Might be worth going on Thursday if you're into that sort of thing.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: ash333
@
@ash333 I mean I don't know what they will have I don't think they have made any announcements but obv if there was a Stout but I know that is a bit too much to ask so not really expecting a miracle

and if there was Force Awakens (though I doubt they will have another one)

@mllNY - unfortunately I won't be attending this year as I have been called away for a business trip all next week. And none of my usual helpers are going :(

@ash333 no worries, if there is something I really want that is not selling I know someone there and if there is a 'hot' item I will watch ebay as things tend to sell for a bit less immediately after the show since people just want to dump the items

Man it wouldnt shock me to see some surprise Hateful 8 or The Dark Knight Stout print.

Got no problem being wrong, but I just got a gut feeling SOMETHING of stouts will drop. A lot of effort going into this showing and having him there to just have nothing release.

@Wreck well I think he lives in the area, but yes for an artist to kill the weekend there without a release is a bit suspect. Call in some favors, be like if you want HDN to exhibit at MondoCon we require 4 Stouts, use your influence :p

Also Booth 802 - Dark Horse

SIGNING SCHEDULE

All creators signing in our booth offer their autographs for FREE. FREE prints, comics, or posters are provided for signings (while supplies last). You may purchase or bring items to be signed; however, we may restrict the type or number of items to be signed as necessary. Please note that some of the titles listed below have not been released for sale yet—in those cases, special prints will be available.

Lines may also be closed for some signings due to crowding or time restrictions.

All events are subject to change. Some restrictions apply. Please ask the Dark Horse Comics staff if you have questions.

THURSDAY, APRIL 7

3:00 p.m.–3:45 p.m. SEMIAUTOMAGIC, ARCHIE VS. PREDATOR, GRINDHOUSE, SMOKE/ASHES: Alex de Campi

4:00 p.m.–4:45 p.m. POWER CUBED: Aaron Lopresti

6:00 p.m.–6:45 p.m. DEAR CREATURE, THE NEW DEAL, GREEN RIVER KILLER: Jonathan Case

FRIDAY, APRIL 8

10:00 a.m.–10:45 a.m. THIS DAMNED BAND: Tony Parker

11:00 a.m.–11:45 a.m. THE ROOK: Steven Grant

12:00 p.m.–12:45 p.m. EMPOWERED: Adam Warren

1:00 p.m.–1:45 p.m. SPACE-MULLET!, ALABASTER, THE GHOST FLEET: Daniel Warren Johnson

2:00 p.m.–2:45 p.m.
NEW SERIES TO BE ANNOUNCED: Chris Mooneyham
PREDATOR: LIFE AND DEATH: Brian Thies

3:00 p.m.–3:45 p.m. JOE GOLEM, ALIENS: FIRE AND STONE: Patric Reynolds

4:00 p.m.–4:45 p.m.
BUFFY: THE HIGH SCHOOL YEARS, MISFITS OF AVALON: Kel McDonald
BUFFY: THE HIGH SCHOOL YEARS, THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERHERO GIRL, THE LAST OF US: Faith Erin Hicks

5:00 p.m.–5:45 p.m. HELLBOY AND THE B.P.R.D., ALIENS: FIRE AND STONE: Chris Roberson

6:00 p.m. – 6:45 p.m. TOMB RAIDER: Phillip Sevy

SATURDAY, APRIL 9

11:00 a.m.–11:45 a.m. LARA CROFT AND THE FROZEN OMEN, DEEP GRAVITY: Corinna Bechko

12:00 p.m.–12:45 p.m. FIGHT CLUB 2, B.P.R.D. HELL ON EARTH, SIN TITULO: Cameron Stewart

1:00 p.m.–1:45 p.m. WONDERFALL, LEAVING MEGALOPOLIS, TOMB RAIDER, CONAN RED SONJA: Gail Simone

3:00 p.m.–3:45 p.m. PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES: Jeremy Vanhoozer

4:00 p.m.–4:45 p.m. NEW SERIES TO BE ANNOUNCED: Kurtis Wiebe

5:00 p.m.–5:45 p.m. NEW SERIES TO BE ANNOUNCED: David Walker

6:00 p.m.–6:45 p.m. HALO: THE FALL OF REACH: Isaac Hannaford

SUNDAY, APRIL 10

10:00 a.m.–10:45 a.m. THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERHERO GIRL, BUFFY: THE HIGH SCHOOL YEARS: Faith Erin Hicks

11:00 a.m.–11:45 a.m.
EMILY AND THE STRANGERS: Cat Farris
PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES: Ron Chan

12:00 p.m.–12:45 p.m. APOCALYPTIGIRL: Andrew MacLean

1:00 p.m.–1:45 p.m. RAINBOW CHILDREN: THE ART OF CAMILLA D’ERRICO: Camilla d’Errico

2:00 p.m.–2:45 p.m. THE MASSIVE: Garry Brown

And if Aub Driver is at the Dark Horse booth say hi to him, he's a cool guy

Reactions: ash333
I've read that Stout likes to attend ECCC as a fan. He said on his blog that he's going to be at the Con Thursday night as a fan and than Friday he'll be signing at the Mondo booth. He will not be there Saturday and Sunday. @Wreck we can always dream though

The Jock Dark Knight they've announced looks pretty good though.

I've read that Stout likes to attend ECCC as a fan. He said on his blog that he's going to be at the Con Thursday night as a fan and than Friday he'll be signing at the Mondo booth. He will not be there Saturday and Sunday. @Wreck we can always dream though

The Jock Dark Knight they've announced looks pretty good though.

ah ok ... probably right then if he normally attends anyways. I guess Mondo can still make good of this event by being able to save some money on shipping of prints maybe. D&L based there if i recall.

that Jock art if I recall is also art made for previous blu-ray trilogy usa that didnt get used.

Stout always has goodies ... maybe some handbills or stickers. :p who knows. In Stout we trust!