All Week [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #01 - UP Blufans Collector's Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 22 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZE:

blufansUP.jpg

(only 600 made)

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: Where in the world have you always wanted to visit? Post a picture of the place and explain why! (keep it clean!)

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info but due to its weight this will cost at least £25 to send EU / ROW.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Well, there are quite a few places i'd like to visit someday - but this one really has to be once in my lifetime, even though i don't really know how to get there yet..:

outer-space-wallpaper-pictures.jpg

Yes, that's right. I want to leave earth and feel the gravity loosing me at least once in my life. No matter how much the costs are, i will reach that goal someday.. :)

London_5.jpg
I have been dying to go to London, I just have always gotten there sense of humor and I think I would feel at home

137525896386b4cd59c9e1c1ddb219848b3e85245c.jpg

Antarctica. I'd love to see some of my favourite animals out in their natural environments, and the ice caps before they all melt :confused:

Thanks for the giveaway!

What an awesomely awesome prize man

Id love to go to the maldives it's absolutely beautiful and the ocean is crystal clear and goes as far as the eye can see
medium_5529836c-6038-4679-bf0c-6c20cda87df7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.