All Week [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #01 - UP Blufans Collector's Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 22 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZE:

blufansUP.jpg

(only 600 made)

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: Where in the world have you always wanted to visit? Post a picture of the place and explain why! (keep it clean!)

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info but due to its weight this will cost at least £25 to send EU / ROW.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
181_1.jpg

I am a huge fan of the UK and its history, but thus far did not have the time to visit this nice country.

Thanks for this great giveaway, David!!!!!!!

prva.jpg

I was in the USA couple of times, but I've never been to the West Coast region, so San Francisco would be awesome.

Thanks for the giveaway:thumbs:

I really want to go to machu picchu I back packed round the world for 6 months and never made south america and is next on my list
machu-picchu-and-fog-in-morning-matt-champlin.jpg

2016-02-22-09-17-51-1228767287.jpeg

Tanzania! I've wanted to go on a Safari since I was a little boy. I'm hoping to whisk my future wife away there after we get married in may. Such an a mazing mixture of beautiful wildlife, stunning scenery and a vibrant culture.

Thanks for the giveaway!

What an amazing prize naughtius
I've always wanted to visit LA and do all the movie tours and see where the stars live, oh and train on muscle beach lol

Status
Not open for further replies.