All Week [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #02 - Jaws Collector's Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus / Discshop.se

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 22 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZE:

discshop- (1).jpg
Discshop (1).jpg

(All wording is in English)

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: Tell us your first memory of watching this film and the effects (if any) it had on you!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info but due to its weight this will cost at least £25 to send EU / ROW.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Do not remember how old was I when I first saw this movie but I was pretty young. I remember that I was really afraid of the sound theme and I think that still to this day I always remember that a shark could attack me when entering into the water :D

Thank you for another giveaway! ;)

Another giveaway!? Wow thanks @Naughtius Maximus

I remember watching it on holiday with my younger brother. I was 7 and he was 4. I loved it but it scared the life out of my brother! After that every night we went to bed in our bunk bed I would him the them music to him until he cried. I was a wonderful big brother! :rofl:

The first memory was the dude being bit in half. Scared me senseless and my dad had to convince me there are sharks like jaws in Cornwall when I was on holiday as a kid.

Thanks for the giveaway!
I did not see this movie until my 20s...for a very good reason- I am not a big horror fan.
When I FINALLY saw it I was like "this is NOT A HORROR FILM!!:wow: This is a TERRIFIC action adventure film!"(albeit in one location). This should have never been pegged as horror. This has adventure, humor, a great story and horror elements...but a horror movie it is not.
All those years I could have been enjoying it....;)

Great question:))))
I was soooooo small, that i was so bored about the first part of the movie and couldn't wait for the shark to come.
And when it finaly was on screen i was sooooo dissapointed that it was for so short time...after two years i watched it again
and apreciated it the same way Alien for Si-Fi cinema.

I was about 7/8 years old, BBC were promoting it being shown on Channel 1 for weeks and my Dad taped it for me, I remember getting up and watching it on the Sunday morning, transfixed on the story and the shark and how it would play out. Every summer after that i'd hesitantly enter the sea at Skegness thinking i'd be taken by the Great White Shark. I still worry about that fate when entering the ocean to this day, 20 years later

I remember I was a boy and see it in the cinema with my dad but not scaried . I was scaried when seen after many years on vhs , I'm impressive all time I hear the music of attack

I watched this movie for the first time back in 1978. It was being shown at my middle school and I had never seen it. It was amazing. I had never seen anything like it and was ready for Jaws 2 when it came out. This is a movie I try to watch every year. Brings up a lot of memories of me going to the movies when I was a kid.

I was born much later from its original release but I remember being captivated by the power of nature and that one animal could instill so much fear. The music sticks with me to this day as well!
Thanks for the giveaway.

Another great giveaway.

I remember watching this film on vhs after my parents said i was too young however managed to convince babysitter i was aloud to and pretended i had already seen it. Apparently i was very convincing......however i still get very anxious watching a program that is show under the sea without the sea bed in view!!...

I remember watching it when I was 8 or 9 years old and after seen it I was afraid at the beach for swimming for a while :rofl:

great giveaway!

Most people know that I have this weird obsession with sharks. my father and my brother are the same way so when my brother and watched it for the first time, we were mesmerized and a little scared. I was about 7 when I watched it and it has become my favorite movie ever since. It also made me want to go to Mexico, South Africa, or Australia and go into a shark cage.

I remember watching it in elementary school because my friend said it was good and scary. Well it definitely scared me. I'm from a beach town and refused to go in the water for months after I saw it. Even pools and bath tubs were a no-go for a while.

Thanks for the giveaway!

After watching this film, I got fascinated with Great White Sharks..and Jaws OST..

I've actually only watched parts of this, which is why I need to win this!!

I wasn't really young when it came out so it didn't scare me until later in life, BUT I remember watching it when I was like 9, right before I moved to a coast in Florida...and I remember thinking at that time about the upside down shark they hung up at the end of the movie and how massive it was....let's just say...it took me awhile to go out too far deep into the ocean :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.