Thu-Day 4 [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #06 - Ben Hur Ultimate Collector's Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 25 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZE: (open)

Ben-hur2.jpg

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: What film should have a collectors boxset such as this one? What artwork would you have on the front?

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info but due to its weight this will cost at least £20-25 to send EU / ROW.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Attachments

• BH.jpg
    BH.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 472
Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway.

I would like to get a great collectors edition of Pulp Fiction.

And this time not Uma Thurman lying across the front, but more like this:

180056_pulp_fiction.jpg

Awesome giveaway, thanks very much.

I'd have to have a proper collectors set of this. Maybe have it come with a small poker set. That would be cool.
image.jpeg

Thanks for another amazing giveaway! :notworthy:

So many classic films deserve this kind of treatment, but one film that doesn't currently have any sort of special edition (as far as I'm aware) is The Warriors.

1.jpg

Thanks so much David for this awesome giveaway :notworthy::drool: @Naughtius Maximus

I wanted to buy this forever to put it next to my Lawrence Box but the bad packaging of amazon and custom tax hold me off :sour:

I would love to see a Collectors Edition for The Thin Red Line. I love my Criterion BD but a nice Box would make up for this awesome movie.

the-thin-red-line-presentation-1-1-638.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.