Wed-Day 3 [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #25 - Transformers : Age of Extinction (Yes24.com Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 24 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

IMAG4663.jpg

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: What's the funniest / cringeworthy or 'woah' moment in any of the Michael Bay Transformers films?

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Thanks mate, great giveaway

The most cringeworthy moment in the whole Transformers franchise was the Irish guy in Age of Extinction justifying his underage relationship with Cades daughter with the Romeo and Juliet law.. I mean.. He was awful enough and that accent but then to pull that out of his wallet... I mean what the he'll

Appreciate the giveaway, David!
The "whoa" moment for me was in the first movie the first time that Bumblebee transforms. Best always!!!
The First Minute Bumblebee Transforms.jpg
Transformation.jpg

thanks for the giveaway - the first time you see optimus prime gives me goosebumps everytime! along with the transforming noise

i think in the first one at the very end when they are battling on the bridge and absolutely destroying the thing above the water. it was some really cool cgi work! thanks for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.