All Week [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #27 - HUGE Lenti bundle! (over 150)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 22 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

rsz_imag4520 (1).jpg
IMAG4519 (1).jpg

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: If you could ask our very own Lenti 'legend' magician @zesty to create a lenti slip for any film, which would you choose?

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner will win the entire bundle as shown in pic. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
@Naughtius Maximus, oh my, that's a fantastic giveaway! Thanks!

As a massive lenti fan, I'd like to see everything getting the lenti treatment, but I guess I'd pick these (because most probably not many others would):
- Penelope (Christina Ricci with the pig nose and without the pig nose)
- Dorian Gray (2009) (Ben Barnes vs his demonic portrait, done in awesome period-suiting style)

And PS: I very much like C.C.95's idea!

Great Giveaway!
I love lenticular slipcovers!

I would love to see a lenticular slipcover for: lemony snickets and a series of unfortunate events

I'd like to see a lenti for my Back To The Future Trilogy (one that 'flips' between the 3 different original covers where Marty's looking at his watch hanging out of the DeLorean)

Thanks for this epic giveaway :thumbs:

Gone in 60 seconds with Cage since I dont think I have seen one for that movie and its one of my favs

Thanks @zesty

I really want to see a great Deadpool lenti. Although I have a sneaky feeling he may be working on that soon anyway! :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.