All Week [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #34 - Iron Man Lenti Blufans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 22 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

IMAG4670.jpg

How do i win these?! (as a bundle)

Q: What's the challenge?
A: If Robert Downey Jr was to ever leave his role as IM, who should replace him?! and whats his funniest ever quote

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
1) It would be impossible to simply replace Robert Downey Jr, as his style is quite unique and has become synonymous with the Tony Stark persona. So, it would not work well just replacing him with another actor, without justifying it through the story as a change from Tony Stark to another character as Iron Man. If it comes to that, I think that Nathan Fillion would be a perfect choice, as his style was somewhat similar to Downey's, in Firefly. He was funny and wisecracking but he could pull off the "hard guy" stuff as well, with great success.

2) Christine Everhart: People call you the Da Vinci of our time, what do you have to say about that?
Tony Stark: Absolutely ridiculous, I don't paint.

Thanks for the giveaway!

1. I'd say he's irreplaceable, but if I had to choose, maybe Oscar Issac?
2. "Performance issues, not uncommon, about 1 in 5..."

Oscar Issac would be good in that part.
Best quote is "Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." They way he said it so matter-of-factly was awesome.

jeffrey dean morgan, because jeffrey is his dopplegangger :D

fave quote:Well, performance issues, it's not uncommon. One out of five...

Jeffery Dean Morgan.

Best rdj quote "
I think I've been lucky, being my frequent appearances on Court TV have brought to me another level than just the actor guy"

If, God forbid, RDJ ever had to hang up the Iron Man suit, I would want John Boyega to get a fair shot at Iron Man.

From Age of Ultron: (in Southern accent) "Oh, I'm decryptin' nuclear codes, and you don't want me to."

I think Matt Damon should play him. He can show a more fifty cuff iron man.
Funniest quote from RDJ is when he says to the reporter in IM1 '' i could lose a few hours with you''

Best Matt Damon quote - Matt Damon!

or was that someone else ;)

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'll go with Vince Vaughn because he's funny, tall and has proven great chemistry with director Jon Favreau.

As for best Downey Jr quote? I'll go with Kiss Kiss Bang Bang:
"[narrating] Anyway, by now you may wonder how I wound up here. Or, maybe not. Maybe you wonder how silly putty picks sh** up from comic books. The point is, I don't see another Goddamn narrator, so pipe down."

Status
Not open for further replies.