All Week [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #34 - Iron Man Lenti Blufans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 22 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

IMAG4670.jpg

How do i win these?! (as a bundle)

Q: What's the challenge?
A: If Robert Downey Jr was to ever leave his role as IM, who should replace him?! and whats his funniest ever quote

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
I think Kevin Dillon would be perfect, if you like Entourage you know what I meant:LOL:

My favourite quote: "Yeah, I can fly."

Thanks for the giveaway:thumbs:

1. Clive Owen would be pretty good choice in my opinion, I heard that he was even being considered by Marvel before they went with RDJ

2. In an answer to hearing that he's being called 'Da Vinci of our time': "Absolutely ridiculous, I don't paint" :D

Thanks for the great giveaway.

1. My choice would have to be Jon Hamm.
2. Favourite quote "Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?" :LOL:

1. Dominic Cooper (well he plays his dad very well!)
2. "My bond is with the people, and I will serve this great nation at the pleasure of myself. If there's one thing I've proven it's that you can count on me to pleasure myself"

I think brain cRadstone. But as Walter white from breaking bad .
And where he says did nobody hear captian say language

Wow, very hard to imagine someone else playing Tony Stark since Robert fits so well in this role...
But if i had to choose, i guess i'd say Ryan Reynolds would fit very well in this role. :D

Best quote is "I already told you, i don't want to join your super secret boy band". :D

I would probably go Mark Wahlberg. He's got the dry wit to pull it off

Best line: (From 2 Guns) You know that saying you only have a face a mother could love? Well that don't apply to you. You're as ugly as the Devils a**ehole!

Great giveaway! Thanks David!

Robert Downey Jr. is Tony Stark no Tony Stark is Robert Downey Jr.
But maybe Dominic Cooper?

My favourite quote: "Yeah, I can fly."
Thanks for the giveaway:thumbs:

How about my man Steven Seagal!
Funniest quote of his is from Hard to Kill: I'm gonna take you to the bank Senator Trent. To the blood bank!

Leonardo DiCaprio
"I am the King of the World!"

Thx for the awesome giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway!

RDJ is my forever Iron Man/Tony Starks. But if I had to choose, will be Dominic Cooper.

Fave funny quote: Yeah, I can fly!

ui ui ui... a iron man BF giveaway!!!
1. Bradley Cooper
2. "Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the **** you were gonna do anyway." And this one from iron man himself: "I'm a huge fan of the way you loose control ans turn into an enormous green rage Monster."

I think Cristian Bale would be a good replacement.
My favorite quote would be

Maria Hill: All set up boss.
Iron Man: Actually he’s the boss [points to Captain America]

Iron Man: I just pay for everything and design everything, make everyone look cooler.

1) Would be impossible because he already had another role in an Iron Man movie but I really like Sam Rockwell for the role.

2) "Sometimes I Want To Punch You In Your Perfect Teeth"

Status
Not open for further replies.