Tue-Day 2 [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #36 - The Godfather Trilogy (Blufans Exclusive No.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 23 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZE:

IMAG4673.jpg

(with pack of cards)

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: If you were the Godfather how would you use your 'powers'? For good or evil? ;) (explain why)

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
For good. I'd just order hits on all of the people that annoy us on a global scale. Justin Bieber, One Direction, Kanye West, Mylie Cyrus and many more. It's like giving back to the community, haha. I'd also make sure the Oscars were fixed so that all of the great actors, directors and films that have missed out over the years finally get an award, starting with Leonardo DiCaprio. I may do a little bad, only a little. Maybe send my mob out to grab steelbook and SE film collections for me so I have the best collection in the world. Like I said, only a little bit of bad though.

Thanks for this giveaway! Awesome prize!

For evil I'd get the HDN members to make their own slips as the ends of my fingers have been numb for a week :hilarious:

If you were the Godfather how would you use your 'powers'? For good or evil?

For the Evil. Why? Please....I´m a human and deep down every human is evil.

For good. Use my mob power to reign the town like a just king. Do punish the bad ones and give the poor what they need. And everybody would know how to please me:
Don_homer_1217347452.jpg

e0415777faf5df0175c81895b5ecdac04f60307e5902ab46404947dd2140347c.jpg

I'm talking to you @Naughtius Maximus! I would use my powers to convince you. Your God Children would be gifted with chocolates and steelbooks from the UK all the days of their lives. (this is when I have kids, which will probably be another 10 years so stockpile all the releases for me, cool!? COOL!) :thumbs:

I thought day 1 was good these prizes are getting better awesome
I'd build a McDonald's inside my house and have a water slide that goes from my bedroom to a swimming pool just because I'd be loaded

Good and evil are all a matter of opinion lol. I'd use my power to make sure those that hurt the innocent are dealt with very harshly.

Thank you for the great giveaway.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway :notworthy::thumbs:

I'd be good (or evil depending on which way you look it) I would copy Dexter's example and put out hits on all the terrible people in the world:naughty:
get.gif

Yes! Good and evil are both sides of the Godfather. Worryingly, I think I've got it in me to take the classic Godfather approach, if I had all that criminal power. I'd "rub out" all those mean people who have offended me or my family over the years. Which would be good for us, not so much for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.