Fri-Day 5 [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #47 - Taken Play.com Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 26 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZE:

IMAG4677.jpg

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: If you knew Liam Neeson was after you, where would you hide?!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
If he was truly after me and I had to hide for a long period of time..I would be smart and would hide in @Aniv's home theater and steelbook proof the walls from top to bottom...Plenty of steelbooks to admire and movies to watch to kill the time :rofl:.

I'd hide in an abandoned underground train station, done up slowly like in V for Vendetta, it's likely it has a caretakers room anyway with some security. I'd set up traps to hear anyone that was coming so I can get out of the other escape entrance, full time surveillance too if possible, would have to grow a beard and put on hats, won't recognize me as fast even if he did see me.

Thanks for the giveaway. :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway @Naughtius Maximus

I would dye my hair, shave, take out a ton of cash from my local ATM, head to a truck stop and hitch a ride to wherever the dude was going. I would be so deep my hands couldn't find my butt. Could be anywhere. As long as I've never, ever been there before. There, I'd lay incredibly low. I'd find a YMCA so I could crash for free, and use my funds for whatever extreme needs I had. As I did this, I'd introduce myself to everyone, including the trucker, as someone completely fictional making certain there was NO WAY he could find me.

I would surrender and beg for mercy! Nah, I'm really good at hiding. He would never find me. I'm a country boy, and a country boy can survive.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would go to a secluded island and get a private flight out of wherever I was so that there was no trace of where I was going.

But well all know he'll find me and kill me anyway. Still makes him do a bit more work regardless. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.