Thu-Day 4 [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #50 - Cinderella + Brave VMBs (CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 25 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZE:

IMAG4674.jpg

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: State which film you'd like to win and tell us your what Disney / Pixar film has the biggest connection to your childhood and why?!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. You may enter for both items in one post. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
I'd like to win both! Lion King has the biggest connection to my childhood, because it was 1 of 3 films that has been able to make me cry. Plus I used to own the VHS and watched it regularly for months, don't know how I didn't drive my parents mad.

Cinderella

I'm old school, so if you're asking me which one had the most impact of a Disney film it is easily Old Yeller. I saw it not long after my dog, Rex, was hit by a car my dad was driving and killed. Old Yeller is enough to make you cry, but even thinking of the film today I think of ol' Rex, and what a good and faithful friend he was. I was like 6 years old when it happened. I'm 55 now, and I still think about it. Such a good boy.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Great give-away! Thanks :)

They both are beautiful but Brave would be my #1 choice :)

Aladdin is my favorite because I watched it a million times as a kid.

Great giveaway. CINDERELLA please..

Probably choose Toy Story fo childhood because i was nwvee in the house always out looking for adventure.

latest

State which film you'd like to win and tell us your what Disney / Pixar film has the biggest connection to your childhood and why?!

Brave please
It would have to be Toy Story 1 - reminded me of playing with my green army men as a little boy

I would like to win Brave.

Biggest connection to my childhood... I would say The Fox and the Hound, I think it was the first Disney I saw in Cinema.

I would love to win Brave. A Disney film had a huge impact on me but not in the way you may think. Swiss Family Robinson had a re-release in 1968 and my parents planned to take me to see it for my 6th birthday. It was sold out so I asked if we could see this new sci-fi film 2001: A Space Odyssey since I was into the whole NASA/astronaut thing. Well they did take me to see this film and it completely blew my mind even as a little kid. So I credit Swiss Family Robinson with inadvertently forging my lifelong passion in sci-fi! Thanks for the giveaway David.

I would like to win Cinderella. Biggest connection has to be the Lion King, watched it over and over when i was young and it still is my favourite Disney movie.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd love to win Brave.

I will have to go with Toy Story. It was the first Disney / Pixar film that I watched at the cinema

Cinderella is so beautiful!!!:drool:
I love to win it!:emb:

In case of childhood -> Lion King, i was so amazed by it than, that i was collecting special post-it cards with pictures of it.
And exchanged with my fellow colegues form school :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: In Poland it was called "Krol Lew" and this is how those cards
looked like:

24bp2cm.jpg

i'd like to win cinderella.

biggest connection to my childhood is "jungle book", it was the first one i saw, when i was 4 years old, projected with a 8mm film projector to a wall in a dark room in my kindergarten. i remember it very well for that it's over 30 years ago. :) maybe first "cinematic" experience ever too. ;)

many thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks David for another great giveaway!

When I was very little my mum and dad split up and I didn't see much of him. One of the earliest memories I do have is of my dad taking me to see Disney's Sword and the Stone at Curzon Street cinema in London. It's still now my favourite Disney film. Obviously when it came out on steel it was an instant purchase and remains one of my favourite steelbooks. :drool::happy:

I'd be happy with either of these. Thanks
Aladdin for me. I think I just fell in love with the characters and story plus Robin Williams is a huge part of my childhood so thats an added bonus. I still watch my Vhs copy because I haven't upgraded yet.

i will say Brave. biggest connect to my childhood would be Pinocchio because I was a real boy and so was he!

Status
Not open for further replies.