Sat-Day 6 [ENDED] Paperinukke's Animated Share of Fun Giveaway - Wreck-It-Ralph Blufans Lenticular Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperinukke

Studio Ghibli Ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2014
Finland
Hello fellows, привет товарищи and so on... I hope you have enjoyed #BESTWEEKEVER Ninja week 2016! As for me I definitely could have had more leisure time during this week, but oh well... there's always the next year too! :D At least people here seemed have enjoyed themselves, which is the most important thing.

Now to the part you actually care about... my brilliant giveaway with a great prize!

HOSTED/DONATED: Paperinukke

DURATION: From 27.2 to 29.2 !!!

ALL MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO THE GIVEAWAY!

PRIZE: @Wreck-It-Ralph Blufans Lenticular Steelbok AND notebook & stickers

image7 (1).JPG image13.JPG

TO ENTER:

1. Thank this post!
2. Answer the question: What is your favourite Walt Disney Animation Studios film?
3. Answer the question: Which one is the better, Disney Pixar or Walt Disney Animation Studios?
4. Answer the question: Which film would you pick as the winner of this year's animation Oscar?
(if you pick When Marnie Was There you'll get an extra chance to win... just joking :LOL:)
5. If you want: Post an animation gif/picture you like
6. Remember to tag me to your post please! :)

TERMS: One entry per Ninja! Winner will be chosen by random.org & they shall pay the shipping cost. :)

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!

Attachments

• 3dslip.JPG
    3dslip.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
1. Thanks @Paperinukke!
2. Favorite Disney movie would be Beauty & The Beast, possibly the best animated movie of all time.
3. Though I will always love Disney, I have to go with Pixar. They're output has been consistently better since their inception than Disney's.
4. Going with the general consensus, Inside Out should win. A bold move by Pixar making an animated feature that was so different with so much emotional depth.

Reactions: Paperinukke
Thanks for the amazing giveaway @Paperinukke

1.done
2. Alice in wonderland
3. Animation studios were the best for decades but nowadays I think Pixar is a little stronger
4. Inside out
5. (Love this scene)
image.jpeg

6. Done

Reactions: Paperinukke
Status
Not open for further replies.