Sat-Day 6 [ENDED] Paperinukke's Animated Share of Fun Giveaway - Wreck-It-Ralph Blufans Lenticular Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperinukke

Studio Ghibli Ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2014
Finland
Hello fellows, привет товарищи and so on... I hope you have enjoyed #BESTWEEKEVER Ninja week 2016! As for me I definitely could have had more leisure time during this week, but oh well... there's always the next year too! :D At least people here seemed have enjoyed themselves, which is the most important thing.

Now to the part you actually care about... my brilliant giveaway with a great prize!

HOSTED/DONATED: Paperinukke

DURATION: From 27.2 to 29.2 !!!

ALL MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO THE GIVEAWAY!

PRIZE: @Wreck-It-Ralph Blufans Lenticular Steelbok AND notebook & stickers

image7 (1).JPG image13.JPG

TO ENTER:

1. Thank this post!
2. Answer the question: What is your favourite Walt Disney Animation Studios film?
3. Answer the question: Which one is the better, Disney Pixar or Walt Disney Animation Studios?
4. Answer the question: Which film would you pick as the winner of this year's animation Oscar?
(if you pick When Marnie Was There you'll get an extra chance to win... just joking :LOL:)
5. If you want: Post an animation gif/picture you like
6. Remember to tag me to your post please! :)

TERMS: One entry per Ninja! Winner will be chosen by random.org & they shall pay the shipping cost. :)

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!

Attachments

• 3dslip.JPG
    3dslip.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
2. Answer the question: What is your favourite Walt Disney Animation Studios film?
Aladdin or Jungle Book. Hmm... Jungle Book it is.
3. Answer the question: Which one is the better, Disney Pixar or Walt Disney Animation Studios?
Man, you ask difficult questions! ;) I'm gonna go with Walt Disney Animation studio's for their much longer history.
4. Answer the question: Which film would you pick as the winner of this year's animation Oscar?
Have only seen Inside Out and enjoyed that one, mainly due to the message about sadness that actually taught me something.
5. If you want: Post an animation gif/picture you like
c4ff85f35f76ed25e85087b9475e6151.jpg

6. Remember to tag me to your post please!

Thanks for the giveaway @Paperinukke , looks like an awesome lenti steel!

Reactions: Paperinukke
1) All done mate!
2) The Sword in the Stone
3) Walt Disney Animation Studios has always had a place in my heart
4) I know technically it came out in Japan in 2013 but it was only released in cinemas here last year, mine is tale of princess kaguya
5)
image.jpeg

6) Many thanks for a great giveaway @Paperinukke :thumbs:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 249
Thank you for a most amazing giveaway @Paperinukke :thumbs::notworthy::thumbs::notworthy::thumbs:

Aladdin has to be the best I think.
Disney Pixar has been hitting more home runs of late.
Inside Out is a lock for the Oscar
image.jpg

Thanks for the great give away @Paperinukke !

Aladdin is genuinely my favourite, not just because it seems to be the popular choice!

I think Disney Animation has to get it, based on the sheer volume of classics that they've put out over the decades. Pixar picked up the slack in a big way when Animation Studios went into decline, but they seem to have made a massive comeback over the past few years and I'm excited to see their latest.

Inside Out for the Oscar all the way :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.