In Terminator Genisys, the judgment day has arrived and more than 3 billion human lives have been lost in the attacks by Skynet. Survivors were captured and put into camps for exterminations. In 2029, Human Resistance leader John Connor has led a final intense battle against Skynet and its menacing armies of Endoskeletons in order to eliminate the hellish artificial intelligence.
Today, Hot Toys is pleased to officially present the new 1/6th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure from Terminator Genisys.
The Endoskeleton collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of the terrifying robot from the film. It features the character’s complicated mechanical details throughout the body, specially applied multiple layers of metallic paint on skeleton with weathering effects, LED light-up eyes, a detailed Endorifle, and figure stand.
This new Endoskeleton collectible figure will be a great addition to any Terminator fans’ collection!
The 1/6th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Endoskeleton in Terminator Genisys
- Approximately 33 cm tall
- Movie-accurate sculpture with complicated mechanical details throughout body
- Specially applied multiple layers of metallic paint on skeleton with weathering effects
- Over 26 points of articulations
- LED-lighted eyes (red light, battery operated)
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding weapon
- One (1) Endorifle
- Square-shaped figure base with movie logo and Endoskeleton nameplate
- Figure Painted by Lok Ho
- Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong