Energy Drink

Jan 30, 2009
England
so what is everyones energy drink? this is mine not sure if you guys have it in the states though

RelentlessDrink.jpg

In the many different ways I've adjusted my diet caffienated beverages are all but removed from it, however, back in ye olde days I would chug 1 or two of these on top of my pack o day smoking habit:

rockstar.jpg

Max, you should upgrade ;)
511.jpg

My list is the above, Redbull sugar free if I'm not that tired or drained. 2nd strongest one on the market, IMO,
redline-energy-drink.jpg
And the strongest one ever, IMO,
spikeShooterCan.jpg

Seriously, other energy drinks like monster, rockstar, all those crappy ones, I drink one and an hour later I'm tired as ever. The other one's I listed I'll be good for about 2 or 3 hours. But a SPIKE, I'll be up for hours! Even drinking one at like 6 in the evening, I have trouble falling asleep. If I do, I'll wake up all through the night and be WIDE awake!

Seriously, other energy drinks like monster, rockstar, all those crappy ones, I drink one and an hour later I'm tired as ever. The other one's I listed I'll be good for about 2 or 3 hours. But a SPIKE, I'll be up for hours! Even drinking one at like 6 in the evening, I have trouble falling asleep. If I do, I'll wake up all through the night and be WIDE awake!

That is why iw ill never drink a energy drink past 6 because i wont sleep.

Also i hate the taste of monster.