Enter The Video Store: Empire Of Screams (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 27, 2023
Purchase links: Arrow Video - Amazon - DiabolikDVD - Grindhouse Video - Zavvi USA
Price: $70.00 (Arrow Video) - $79.99 (Amazon) - $64.99 (DiabolikDVD) - $62.99 (Grindhouse Video) - $69.99 (Zavvi USA)

empire_of_imagination_explodedshot_us.jpg

Last edited:
LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Limited edition packaging featuring newly commissioned artwork by Laurie Greasley
- Reversible sleeves featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Ilan Sheady
- Double sided posters for each film featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Ilan Sheady
- 15 postcard-sized reproduction artcards
- Arrow Video store “membership card”
- 80-page perfect bound book featuring new writing on the films by Lee Gambin, Dave Jay, Megan Navarro, and John Harrison plus select archival material

THE DUNGEONMASTER
- New 2K restoration from the original negative
- Three different versions of the film via seamless branching: the US theatrical version (The Dungeonmaster), the pre-release version and the international version (Ragewar)
- Original lossless mono audio
- New audio commentary with star Jeffrey Byron, moderated by film critics Matty Budrewicz and Dave Wain
- I Reject Your Reality and Substitute My Own, a new interview with star Jeffrey Byron
- Theatrical trailers
- Image gallery

DOLLS
- New 2K restoration from the original interpositive
- Original lossless stereo audio
- New audio commentary by David Decoteau, Empire alumnus and friend of Stuart Gordon
- Archive audio commentary with director Stuart Gordon and writer Ed Naha
- Archive audio commentary with cast members Carolyn Purdy-Gordon, Stephen Lee, Carrie Lorraine, and Ian Patrick Williams
- Assembling Dolls, a new interview with Lee Percy, editor of Dolls, Re-Animator and From Beyond
- Toys of Terror: The Making of Dolls, an archive featurette with Gordon, Yuzna, Purdy-Gordon, Williams, Charles Band and Gabe Bartalos
- Film-to-storyboard comparison
- Theatrical trailers
- Image gallery

CELLAR DWELLER
- Additional picture restoration
- New audio commentary by special make-up effects artist Michael Deak who inhabited the Cellar Dweller creature suit, moderated by film critics Matty Budrewicz and Dave Wain
- Grabbed by the Ghoulies, a new appreciation of John Carl Buechler, special make-up effects artist of many Empire Pictures films and director of Cellar Dweller, by film critics Matty Budrewicz and Dave Wain
- Inside the Cellar, a new interview with special make-up effects artist Michael Deak
- Original sales sheet
- Original production notes
- VHS trailer
- Empire Pictures trailers
- Image galleries, including behind the scenes photos courtesy of special make-up effects artist Michael Deak

ARENA
- New 2K restoration from the last known surviving 35mm elements
- New audio commentary with director Peter Manoogian, moderated by film critics Matty Budrewicz and Dave Wain
- Alternative fullframe presentation
- Not His Arena, a new interview with co-screenwriter Danny Bilson
- Empire of Creatures, a new interview with special make-up effects artist Michael Deak
- Theatrical trailer
- Image gallery

ROBOT JOX
- New 2K restoration from the original negative
- Archive audio commentary with director Stuart Gordon
- Archive audio commentary with associate effects director Paul Gentry, mechanical effects artist Mark Rappaport, and stop-motion animator Paul Jessell
- Crash and Burn, a new interview with actor Gary Graham
- Her Name is Athena, a new Interview with actor Anne-Marie Johnson
- The Scale of Battle: David Allen and the FX of Robot Jox, a new appreciation of stop motion animator David Allen by those who knew him, featuring contributions from fellow visual effects artists Steve Burg, Yancy Calzeda, Paul Gentry, Kevin Kutchaver, Dennis Muren and John Vincent
- Looking Back, an archival interview with actor Paul Koslo
- Original sales sheet
- Original production notes
- Theatrical trailer
- Image galleries, including behind the scenes stills courtesy of associate effects director Paul Gentry

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
I hope they'll sell Robot Jox separately, that's all I want. Although maybe the other 4 are good too, just never seen or heard of them.

Thanks for posting, was about to post this myself!
So glad Arrow is doing these big box sets again, I am hoping for an entire filmograpphy of certain directors next but chances are slim.

I have not seen any of these movies but will definitely pick it up!

not confirmed but I believe Empire records is up next.......Arrow teased the following !
will be revealed tomorrow
FsYdF-qWIAA1zuL.jpg

not confirmed but I believe Empire records is up next.......Arrow teased the following !
will be revealed tomorrow
View attachment 552127
It's not Empire Records lol

That image is in regards to Empire International Pictures

Aka this box set a selection of films from from the above distribution company

Enter The Video Store: Empire Of Screams​

• Wow