Entertainment Store - SteelBook Retailer Thread [United Kingdom]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
entertainmentstore_zps5a70a611.jpg

Entertainment Store are a retailer operating exclusively in the PlayTrade section of Play.com:

Store links: Play.com - eBay.co.uk

Feel free to discuss shipping, customer service, availability, etc. about this retailer here.

Exclusive 2013 HDN Interview here

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) I haven't mastered English yet - how can I read the site?!
A) Install Google translate on your browser:

Google Chrome HERE
Firefox HERE

Q) How do I register?
A) Click HERE >> Fill in details>> Follow on screen instructions >> Done!

Q) Do they ship outside of UK?
A) They only offer (free) shipping within the UK with the exception of some items sold through their eBay outlet which may be eligible for International delivery.

Q) What form of packing do they use?
A) A cardboard sleeve (pictured below, thanks to Zoneism):
Q) Will the retailer charges upon order or upon shipment
A) You will be charged upon dispatch

Q) What payment do they accept?
A) Credit/debit card only

Q) Customer Services any good?
A) Overall the majority of Ninjas have had a good experience with ES - will update constantly.

Cancellations: Your account >> Outstanding Orders >> Cancel Order

Replacements: Your account >> Order History >> Return item >> Follow instructions

Refunds: TBC

Last edited:
Where the bloody hell is our Walking Dead Season 4 SteelBook, Entertainment Store? They can't leave us hanging here with SteelBooks for the first three and not give us a fourth! I'm sure I'm not alone in assuming that the majority of people only bought the first three ES exclusive Walking Dead SteelBooks in the belief that they would be followed up with subsequent seasons as and when they became available?

Season 4 is being released on September 15th, so I expect an announcement in good time before that date (NOT two weeks before release, as ES are keen on doing)!

Reactions: dv8mad
Where the bloody hell is our Walking Dead Season 4 SteelBook, Entertainment Store? They can't leave us hanging here with SteelBooks for the first three and not give us a fourth! I'm sure I'm not alone in assuming that the majority of people only bought the first three ES exclusive Walking Dead SteelBooks in the belief that they would be followed up with subsequent seasons as and when they became available?

Season 4 is being released on September 15th, so I expect an announcement in good time before that date (NOT two weeks before release, as ES are keen on doing)!

...well.. I guess we´d be very lucky if they´d release a TWD4 SteelBook AT ALL..
all 3 seasons are still available.. so it´s pretty safe to assume they didn´t sell very well or at least not as good as it was expected..
and after they have always confirmed (back then) they´re planning on releasing every single season as SteelBooks.. they´ve already confirmed there´s unfortunately no plans to release a TWD4 SteelBook at this point..
all of this translates to: it wouldn´t pay off so we´re not doing it..

PS: I`d be thrilled if I´d be wrong about this tho...

Reactions: dv8mad
The reason they didn't sell very well is because: A) they were already available in several different versions long before the SteelBooks came out, and anyone who wanted them probably already owned other variants; and B) it's a very expensive way to own these three seasons when the other non-SteelBook versions works out significantly cheaper

The reason they didn't sell very well is because: A) they were already available in several different versions long before the SteelBooks came out, and anyone who wanted them probably already owned other variants; and B) it's a very expensive way to own these three seasons when the other non-SteelBook versions works out significantly cheaper

Still don't get why they couldn't do a smaller print run. It would probably make it rarer and make the first 3 more desirable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I have to return two damaged steelbooks from Spain (very expensive) , which choice is better regular or registered mail with tracking number.... And how long will it take to receive my replacement?

Just pre-ordered Transformers: Age of Extinction and Hercules. I wanted to know due to my debit card expiring in November, will i be able to change my payment details to a new card once it has been sent out. I know that you can not change delivery address once the order has been placed so im a bit worried that i can not change the card details. Does anyone know if i can?

Just pre-ordered Transformers: Age of Extinction and Hercules. I wanted to know due to my debit card expiring in November, will i be able to change my payment details to a new card once it has been sent out. I know that you can not change delivery address once the order has been placed so im a bit worried that i can not change the card details. Does anyone know if i can?

If expiring end Nov, you should still be good for both releases. I believe you can update the end date on open orders...But could be wrong.

Reactions: RDE
I'm getting really fed up with Entertainment Store and the way they treat their customers is a disgrace at times. They deliberately avoided cancelling my Divergent steelbook, hoping that I would be too lazy to return the item for a refund - NOT for the first time, and for weeks and weeks I've been trying to get the correct refund for the same item (they took the postage cost off the refund rather than adding it), and they just keep giving me crappy excuses like "there's a glitch in the system and we're looking into it". I must have sent 8 or 9 emails over this one unwanted order and I'm getting pretty sick of it. I can't even leave any bad feedback on the Play site - presumably because they've recorded the fact that some sort of refund has taken place (just not the right amount). I've never dealt with such a bunch of amateurs in my life, and they make Zavvi look like absolute saints. I really wish they'd stop getting exclusive releases.

Hi guys could anyone tell me of ES are likely to send a second replacment out to me since my orignal 300 rise of an empire had scratches and the replacment had them also. Not sure if they will send another.

@T800kaz

Did you send the first two back?

If so they have to send you another if you request it, I was on my third replacement of one ages ago. Finally it was ok :/