Entertainment Store - SteelBook Retailer Thread [United Kingdom]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
entertainmentstore_zps5a70a611.jpg

Entertainment Store are a retailer operating exclusively in the PlayTrade section of Play.com:

Store links: Play.com - eBay.co.uk

Feel free to discuss shipping, customer service, availability, etc. about this retailer here.

Exclusive 2013 HDN Interview here

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) I haven't mastered English yet - how can I read the site?!
A) Install Google translate on your browser:

Google Chrome HERE
Firefox HERE

Q) How do I register?
A) Click HERE >> Fill in details>> Follow on screen instructions >> Done!

Q) Do they ship outside of UK?
A) They only offer (free) shipping within the UK with the exception of some items sold through their eBay outlet which may be eligible for International delivery.

Q) What form of packing do they use?
A) A cardboard sleeve (pictured below, thanks to Zoneism):
Q) Will the retailer charges upon order or upon shipment
A) You will be charged upon dispatch

Q) What payment do they accept?
A) Credit/debit card only

Q) Customer Services any good?
A) Overall the majority of Ninjas have had a good experience with ES - will update constantly.

Cancellations: Your account >> Outstanding Orders >> Cancel Order

Replacements: Your account >> Order History >> Return item >> Follow instructions

Refunds: TBC

Last edited:
You would have to send the 2nd back they will not send another so effectively you will be keeping two. If it's damaged return it again for another

What are ES like about returning a steelbook you simply have changed your mind about?

I can't find their return info on the play site anymore :(

Anyone help :(

Last edited:
What are ES like about returning a steelbook you simply have changed your mind about?

Taken from the Entertainment Store Customer Service page:
"If you would like to return a product to us, please email us directly at [email protected]."

There is also a link to 'contact seller' in the 'Order History' section of your account. I have returned items in the past without any problems :thumbs:.

Reactions: Flash

I'm guessing u done what I've done and ordered transformers 3D only version
Bad few days for me , 1st this mistake then £11 charge on her kimchi

what is happening with Entertainment Store Exclusive releases like they used to do ie: limited to 4000 ???

Last one I bough was Divergent, they had switched their packaging from a j-Card to a slip box like Zavvi does but didn't seen any release lately

They used to be more frequent with their releases :confused:

I also am gagging for a 4th season of Walking Dead in steelbook to be announced, if ES weren't going to continue what they started then I never would've bought the first 3.
Have we had official word that this series of steelbooks is DOA? :(

I was wondering this too ? if not, not gonna buy first 3 either ...

They will not be making any more of the TWD steel books for unknown reasons they didn't sell very well at all hence why they are all still available to buy and based on this they didn't make a fourth. The first three are awesome so it is a shame. I got the digibook special editon of four, if it's going to be different anyway might as well get nice version.

The ES store currently have a listing for Sin City (the Zavvi exclusive) at £13.99. I placed an order for this, along with Horns, just over a week ago when the price was £9.99.
Received the order yesterday but I have been sent the DVD steelbook of Sin City instead of the blu-ray.

Sent a message and received a quick reply, but I have been advised that there is a 'listing error' and I cannot have a replacement, although I can return it for a refund. Just wondered if anyone else had ordered the Blu-ray steelbook and received a DVD copy or whether I have just been unlucky?

Reactions: Flash
So many exclusives in The UK that I would love to get, just need to find out if someone will allow me to ship them to them first, and then reship to me after receiving them.
I hope it might be possible to do so with my cousin who is north of London.
:rolleyes:

The ES store currently have a listing for Sin City (the Zavvi exclusive) at £13.99. I placed an order for this, along with Horns, just over a week ago when the price was £9.99.
Received the order yesterday but I have been sent the DVD steelbook of Sin City instead of the blu-ray.

Sent a message and received a quick reply, but I have been advised that there is a 'listing error' and I cannot have a replacement, although I can return it for a refund. Just wondered if anyone else had ordered the Blu-ray steelbook and received a DVD copy or whether I have just been unlucky?

It's not the first time that's happened on play, (can't remember retailer) if you have a look on here I think it was the Great Escape bluray steelbook a while ago was reduced and then sadly everyone was sent the ordinary dvd and same response given.

Reactions: lenticularis