Release date: December 15, 2021
Purchase links: TBA
Price: €31.99
Notes: Collectors Edition limited to 999 each - Includes a booklet

Equilibirum-MB-A.jpg
Equilibirum-MB-B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Wow, that second cover is a must-have for me, love such crowded drawn art.
Also, I think it's the first time this movie is in a mediabook!
Oh, it's Mueller exclusive. The thing with these sites, they don't allow you to enter a billing address outside of Germany, even if you'd ship it to a German address.

Last edited:
Reactions: komor
Wow, that second cover is a must-have for me, love such crowded drawn art.
Also, I think it's the first time this movie is in a mediabook!
Is this going to be Mediamarkt only again?
I like the original artwork the most and think it is perfect for a Mediabook-print.
It are Mueller-Exclusives and will soon be available via their preorder-service and then with some delay in their web-shop.
Plenty of other movies are available and there are 4 drops of different 4K and Blu-Ray Mediabooks from Mueller, but only 2 of them are online at the moment. This one and the other posts are from the 3rd drop.

Here the link for the pre-ordes of the 2nd drop

and the link to the Mediabooks from the 1st drop in their webshop. (some are missing)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
live now

• Thanks
I preordered cover a now. Don´t think I will see this cover outside of a DVD again and I don´t like the cropped Blu-Ray one.
Here the Gerrman movie poster and the DVD cover. The Mediabook cover is a mixture of both without the names and credits.:thumbs:
7a6501678064f575038e63364a0e83b8.jpg
Equilibirum-Cover-A.jpg
Equilibrium-DVD-DE.jpg

Last edited:
I've placed preorders through an intermediary too, for Cover B, it's just too awesome to pass up. Also for Memento Cover A, and Scarface Cover C, coming out same day.

Still thinking about to order No Escape, but I already have the Amaray, that looked quite good. I like the most movies with Pierce Brosnan, I hope Urge or Nomads get a Mediabook someday.

Still thinking about to order No Escape, but I already have the Amaray, that looked quite good. I like the most movies with Pierce Brosnan, I hope Urge or Nomads get a Mediabook someday.
Yeah, I have No Escape in a Korean edition in a slip with some cards, so decided not to buy it.
I loved Pierce Brosnan in all the 'anti-hero' roles he's plunged into during, and after his Bond tenure. Read somewhere that even though he enjoyed playing Bond, he had to balance his 'goody-two-shoes' with darker characters - and they went looking for someone like Craig, to torture fans with some parkouring Bourne imitation for 20 years? You had a willing to do something more serious actor right there!

So instead Brosnan did The Thomas Crown Affair, The Tailor of Panama, The Matador, The November Man, Survivor, and even Shattered, though I love Tailor of Panama the most, in my top 10 of all time, and a perfect ending!

Later he started taking crappier roles, like Urge, I.T., Final Score (haven't seen Spinning Man yet, maybe that one is better), not as bad, as Bruce Willis and Nic Cage, but closer to Travolta's level. It's kind of sad that happens, to me it's better not take any role for a decade, like Jack Nicholson, or retire, like Gene Hackman.
They are 15-20+ years older though, so what do I know. He still looks cool in any role, like Liam Neeson - Irish rule. :D

Yeah, I have No Escape in a Korean edition in a slip with some cards, so decided not to buy it.
I loved Pierce Brosnan in all the 'anti-hero' roles he's plunged into during, and after his Bond tenure. Read somewhere that even though he enjoyed playing Bond, he had to balance his 'goody-two-shoes' with darker characters - and they went looking for someone like Craig, to torture fans with some parkouring Bourne imitation for 20 years? You had a willing to do something more serious actor right there!

So instead Brosnan did The Thomas Crown Affair, The Tailor of Panama, The Matador, The November Man, Survivor, and even Shattered, though I love Tailor of Panama the most, in my top 10 of all time, and a perfect ending!

Later he started taking crappier roles, like Urge, I.T., Final Score (haven't seen Spinning Man yet, maybe that one is better), not as bad, as Bruce Willis and Nic Cage, but closer to Travolta's level. It's kind of sad that happens, to me it's better not take any role for a decade, like Jack Nicholson, or retire, like Gene Hackman.
They are 15-20+ years older though, so what do I know. He still looks cool in any role, like Liam Neeson - Irish rule. :D
Shattered was a good movie with a surprising twist and like the most of his movies already part of my collection. I cannot agree that he went on Travolta´s level and why you think that Urge was a crappier role I don´t get as well - I liked this movie very much, because it was a brilliant genre-mix with this outbreak scenario caused by the mysteric substance "Urge", that leads to a traumatic strange trip of all people and turns into a nightmare, although it is not clear if it had any effect. For an "out of nowhere"-movie this one was pretty good.

Spinning Man I also didn´t watch yet, but will do in the next time. His Bond Movies I didn´t watch, because I´m not the biggest fan of the Bond movies and only watched the recent Craig-ones (Skyfall was quite good). From his earlier movies I like Nomads very much, because it has this suspenseful and strange atmosphere and also has some similarities to later horror-movies like Midnight Meat Train. Nomads was a real surprise and is one of his best movies and a pretty decent representative for the home-invasion movie genre.

No Escape was a heavy thrill and had this vast, accelearated filming and Owen Wilson acted very well in this one. I wanted to watch it again and now the Mediabook comes out, so I still think about a double-dip.
Feel free to post pictures of the Korean edition - I haven´t seen pictures of it before and would be pleased to see how they executed it. Hmm - then please in the No Esape Mediabook thread:LOL:

Last edited:
I cannot agree that he went on Travolta´s level and why you think that Urge was a crappier role I don´t get as well - I liked this movie very much, because it was a brilliant genre-mix with this outbreak scenario caused by the mysteric substance "Urge", that leads to a traumatic strange trip of all people and turns into a nightmare, although it is not clear if it had any effect. For an "out of nowhere"-movie this one was pretty good.
Now that you're describing it, seems interesting, don't remember what I thought of it really. Maybe there was too little of Brosnan, and too much of bad unknown actors, don't remember.
Anyway, crappier doesn't mean bad, just worse than his usual best.
Forgot to list After the Sunset, another one of the 'thief' roles.
Had same expectations for the most recent The Misfits, but was deeply disappointed, felt like a cheap Chinese knock-off.
Gotta stop the off-topic talk, will post in other thread.