Slipbox Ernest & Celestine (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

Which will you be buying?

• Type A

• Type B

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Release date: December 28, 2015 (Pre-order: 10AM, November 27. (Korea Time))
Purchase link:
- Type A
- Type B
- Dual Pack
- Triple Pack (with Blue is the Warmest Colour)
- Quad Pack (with Blue is the Warmest Colour, The King of jokgu)

1.jpg

Design A | Design B

1-jpg.203089.jpg 2-jpg.203090.jpg
3.png

Last edited:
Never heard of this but checked imdb and it got quite a few class actors involved.

Needless to say I'm looking forward to it now! :thumbs:

PunkNinja posted this in the Blu-ray movies and release buzz section, so I'll just quote myself:

"Never heard of this but checked imdb and it got quite a few class actors involved.

Needless to say I'm looking forward to it now! :thumbs"

I'm pretty happy to hear it's another movie I don't know, I trust plain archive enough that this movie and package will be great!

:drool::drool::drool:

I am ecstatic, Ernest et Célestine is a fantastic, hand-drawn, well-written, heart-warming 2D animated film that any fan of animation should have watched by now, and it is typically the kind of film that never gets any special editions... until now!

I'm glad Plain Archive is picking yet another French production in their growing list of exclusives :).

PS: Maybe we should drop the "possible" out of the title : PA just said on their Facebook page that it will be released this Winter :).

My wife will love it. She studied 3D animation and loves French movies so perfect movie to get her. Plus we have plenty of time, this will be release in winter ( PA commented on Facebook).

:drool::drool::drool:

I am ecstatic, Ernest et Célestine is a fantastic, hand-drawn, well-written, heart-warming 2D animated film that any fan of animation should have watched by now, and it is typically the kind of film that never gets any special editions... until now!

I'm glad Plain Archive is picking yet another French production in their growing list of exclusives :).

PS: Maybe we should drop the "possible" out of the title : PA just said on their Facebook page that it will be released this Winter :).

Updated OP!:thumbs:

I'm super biased towards hand-drawn animation so I'm totally gonna talk this up.

This movie is crazy beautiful. It's also loaded in the charm department, something that animation is really lacking nowadays. Great and totally unexpected choice from PLAIN.

Reactions: harry
10418142_682791438532008_5949634876727572234_n.jpg

UPDATE: ERNEST AND CELESTINE

Ernest and Celestine is being delayed due to the process of adding Korean dubbed audio as well as other extra features. The plan is to have it released around late Summer.

Thank you.

Best regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

I remember this was announced ages ago along with Om Shanti Om and other things. Glad to see progress is being made. Kinda wish PLAIN would keep their releases under wraps until later in the production process though. I hate getting so excited over releases I won't get to see for a while and I also think it will ease the pain if they get cancelled before release like what happened to HOLY MOTORS.

And I said it the last time I posted in this thread, and I'll say it again - go watch this movie if you haven't already! It's sweet and beautiful and hand-drawn animation and a bear wearing a hat!

UPDATE: ERNEST AND CELESTINE(2012)
Ernest and Celestine is being delayed due to the process of adding Korean dubbed audio as well as other extra features. The plan is to have it released around late Summer.

Thank you.

Best regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

10418142_682791438532008_5949634876727572234_n.jpg