Escape from New York (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Nov 29, 2017
Release date: November 26, 2018 - September 28, 2020 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £24.99 (Zavvi) - £25.00 (Amazon)

11868281-1934609003287189.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sigill and virkia
I've tried when you posted it for the first time. I think it is sometimes connected to a country IP. managed to use BIGSPENDERZ fro 10 pounds of on 100 pounds purchase

Zavvi have disabled the link and code

You have to get your order in quick before they disable the link and code
Best to do this as soon as it goes live as Zavvi will often disable quickly after going live

I've tried when you posted it for the first time. I think it is sometimes connected to a country IP. managed to use BIGSPENDERZ fro 10 pounds of on 100 pounds purchase
Did you add to basket first before you tried using the link and the code and was this at 6pm

Discount Code won't work unless you use the link after items are already in the basket

Next time when link and code is still working make sure you have items you want to order in your basket before you try using the link and code

The link is the important as that is what activates the use of the code

Don't use the link to add items to the basket

Some members make the mistake of just trying with the code only without clicking on the link posted

Example of how to order using link and code is in this thread post #27
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ray-steelbook-zavvi-exclusive-uk.95881/page-2

This won't work now because Zavvi have disabled use of code on these John Carpenter 4K steelbooks

• Helpful Post
Reactions: goufcustom
Followed exactly how you described.

Did you add to basket first before you tried using the link and the code and was this at 6pm

Discount Code won't work unless you use the link after items are already in the basket

Next time when link and code is still working make sure you have items you want to order in your basket before you try using the link and code

The link is the important as that is what activates the use of the code

Don't use the link to add items to the basket

Some members make the mistake of just trying with the code only without clicking on the link posted

Example of how to order using link and code is in this thread post #27
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ray-steelbook-zavvi-exclusive-uk.95881/page-2

This won't work now because Zavvi have disabled use of code on these John Carpenter 4K steelbooks

Reactions: paulboland
I'm not set up for 4K.

Even more of a reason not to buy!!!

So many other upcoming titles I need to save for anyway.
The StudioCanal releases both 4K UHD and Blu-ray discs are remastered 4K Scan

I also don't have 4K TV
I'm getting all 4 films from StudioCanal because the Blu-ray will be using the 4K remastered scan and also has new extras
The 4K UHD disc I will use when I eventually upgrade to 4K TV and UHD player

You don't need 4K TV to enjoy an improved 4K scan as the Blu-ray has it

You can get the standard 2 Disc blu-ray amaray instead with all 4 films 2 for £25 with HMV if you want save money ;)
Amaray editions are the same Blu-ray discs that's in steelbook and limited edition digipack releases

Last edited:
Ignore sold out listed on zavvi website at the moment this is due to them having release date as October 26

When Zavvi update the listing with correct release date November 26th is will be back to pre order

Reactions: karl01
Zavvi have updated website with release date November 19th for the steelbook

Strange as digipack and Amaray release date is november 26

well not been charged yet and product page still showing 19th reckon must be 26th myself and someone has cocked up as payement would have long been taken normally.

basil :thumbs:

well not been charged yet and product page still showing 19th reckon must be 26th myself and someone has cocked up as payement would have long been taken normally.

basil :thumbs:

Me neither, they usually dispatch on Friday/Saturday. It's likely been delayed again.