Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: March 30th, 2016
Purchase links: KimchiDVD - Novamedia
Price: $23.99 (Kimchi) - $24.99 (Nova)

993560_859900307452945_5309729689971972266_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release everything with a slipcase + 4 postcards = profit? :dead:

Some are really nice of course but can't help feeling they're not taking the time with many of the designs to deliver something interesting.

This one is from Germany. I remember when they put out the Philadelphia Experiment and had John Carpenter's name plastered on the cover because he was an Ex Producer....:LOL:
Maybe on this one it will say "From John Carpenter and Matte Designer James Cameron....":rofl:

Release everything with a slipcase + 4 postcards = profit? :dead:

Some are really nice of course but can't help feeling they're not taking the time with many of the designs to deliver something interesting.

once again, agree. but if reagion all and has eng subs gonna get. why ? do not have this excellent film in blu-ray yet. and do not see this getting any better treatment in any time soon.

have the cool dvd with comic book.

Reactions: Last Lizard
once again, agree. but if reagion all and has eng subs gonna get. why ? do not have this excellent film in blu-ray yet. and do not see this getting any better treatment in any time soon.

have the cool dvd with comic book.

I have that release too. Really nice... probably better than this will turn out but I guess you never know, might get a nice quality slip!