Event Horizon - 25th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: August 9, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon - Target
Price: $27.96 (Amazon) - $29.49 (Target)

71CysESuRSL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, saw the thread for the french edition, and i want this with a slip if that's what my happen elsewhere, eyes peeled, lol.

Last edited:
I rather have Andy ship them to me. It avoids a lot of hassle and I'm guaranteed to receive mint copies. Ever tried to return something intercontinental? It's hell ;)
Actually, returning something to Amazon.com from Germany is as easy as within Germany, I do it all the time - it's free and fairly fast. Ironically, it's a lot less of a hassle compared to returning something to Amazon in other European countries.
May of course be different from other countries, but for me ordering from Amazon.com is pretty safe, at least in that regard.
And also... are there really mint copies of anything in the US? Quality control there is absolute sh!t, I don't think I ever got anything from the US that doesn't have a dent or scratch somewhere, no matter where I get the stuff from, because usually there are damages that do not come from the shipment (yesterday I got the Heavy Metal 4k steel, which is a nice one, but it actually came with an inside-out dent/bump on it, definitely did not happen on the way :LOL:). Drives me nuts.

Reactions: Lenny Nero

I rather have Andy ship them to me. It avoids a lot of hassle and I'm guaranteed to receive mint copies. Ever tried to return something intercontinental? It's hell ;)

Not with the protection Andy (@apsmith21) puts along!

Just FYI after what happened yesterday with paypal, I'm considering changes to the group buy fee structure but exploring some other ideas about how to keep things going for members that have bought from myself or @Wreck for years without any trouble. I'll post a more visible message when I have some more details solidified.

Just FYI after what happened yesterday with paypal, I'm considering changes to the group buy fee structure but exploring some other ideas about how to keep things going for members that have bought from myself or @Wreck for years without any trouble. I'll post a more visible message when I have some more details solidified.
Please do inform us Andy, I am not aware about what happened yesterday with PayPal.
I only remember (and hate) the issues when trying to pay for some sought out items in some fast-selling GB's.
I'm sure you'll be able to find a proper way to be fair and useful for both parties alike, (all of) you that organize GB's and us the buyers.:thanks: