Event Horizon (Blu-ray Collector’s Edition + Exclusive Poster) (Shout Factory) [USA]

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Release date: September 29, 2020
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon
Price:
$28.43 (SF) - $27.96 (Amazon)

A836F293-3433-4B11-BF8B-FFCA6234214A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: goufcustom
I like what the artist was going for and for me, the only really detractor is the human figure in the centre, which was done poorly.
Take him out, I like it. :)
So sad we will probably never see a properly restored full version but alas, at least what we got was pretty dang entertaining!
One of my fave sci-fi fliks.
Would be so cool to see a Premium for this but I know that will never happen...:(
We can't even get a Steel for it and that is a travesty when I consider some of the shlock that does get a Steel.

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I like what the artist was going for and for me, the only really detractor is the human figure in the centre, which was done poorly.
Take him out, I like it. :)
So sad we will probably never see a properly restored full version but alas, at least what we got was pretty dang entertaining!
One of my fave sci-fi fliks.
Would be so cool to see a Premium for this but I know that will never happen...:(
We can't even get a Steel for it and that is a travesty when I consider some of the shlock that does get a Steel.
@Grendel there IS a steelbook. It was released in 2010!
check Amazon.de
16EE3B5E-30CD-4F2D-9696-3FAAD4A7572D.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel
Thanx @C.C. 95 my buddy, I did indeed forget about that one.
I'm actually putting thought toward tracking down a nice copy of the DVD spec ed that was shaped like the ship.
Not an easy task, I know...:watch:
If I find one, I'll slip the new Blu into it.
Thanks much for the reminder though!

Reactions: C.C. 95
Thanx @C.C. 95 my buddy, I did indeed forget about that one.
I'm actually putting thought toward tracking down a nice copy of the DVD spec ed that was shaped like the ship.
Not an easy task, I know...:watch:
If I find one, I'll slip the new Blu into it.
Thanks much for the reminder though!
no problem, @Grendel :thumbs:
If you have a connection in Germany (or EU):
Amazon product

• Wow
Reactions: Grendel