Everest (3D+2D Blu-ray Slipcover) [Taiwan]

Nice slip.
@PunkNinja Do you have any actual pic of similar slips from TW? These don't look like our regular slips from NA...
jsdvd site pic
4710756173670.jpg

My pics

IMG_7222.JPG IMG_7223.JPG

You can contact jsdvd and ask them just to be sure, they will even send you pics. They have very helpful customer service assistant.
Here's their site pic for Vertigo, it shows that it doesn't have a slipcover

4712826275062.jpg

but when I contact them they said it has a slip and sent me this pic

v.jpg

@PunkNinja Wow! I'm loving these slips. Good to see the shrink wrap is outside the slip. So as long as it is in stock, it should arrive with a slip...right?
Do these ever drop in price by the way?

I love maleficent and oblivion slips :woot::woot:
Hmm I may have to browse around JSDVD for a bit and see if there are any more I like :D

Maleficent Korean 3 Different slips releases I believe are part of the nicest ones of all The Maleficent... I do love the Taiwan for sure also...

Fron the 3 Korean ones, the Combo is the Nicest and Worth Owning so sweeeet :drool:

[Blu-ray] Maleficent, 2014 Combo Limited Edition (2Discs:2D+3D)

1 - Maleficent Front Combo KD Sealed.jpg 2 - Maleficent Front Combo KD UnSealed.jpg 4 - Maleficent Back Slipcover KD.jpg 5 - Maleficent Front Combo Amaray.jpg 6 - Maleficent Back Amaray.jpg 7 - Maleficent Part Back Amaray.jpg 8 - Maleficent Inside Amaray.jpg

This is IMO The Gem Release for Maleficent Amaray blu-ray.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: WKRP and PunkNinja
Maleficent Korean 3 Different slips releases I believe are part of the nicest ones of all The Maleficent... I do love the Taiwan for sure also...

Fron the 3 Korean ones, the Combo is the Nicest and Worth Owning so sweeeet :drool:

[Blu-ray] Maleficent, 2014 Combo Limited Edition (2Discs:2D+3D)

View attachment 216005 View attachment 216006 View attachment 216007 View attachment 216008 View attachment 216009 View attachment 216010 View attachment 216011

This is IMO The Gem Release for Maleficent Amaray blu-ray.
WOW! :OMG: So beautiful....and so expensive!!!

WOW! :OMG: So beautiful....and so expensive!!!

Yes the Combo was/is expensive but so worth it. When you bought all 3 releases, it offset the cost of shipping so it made it worth it, the 2D version and the 3D Version are also soooo beautiful, all those 3 Amaray releases are just little Gems...along with the Taiwan slip as well ;)

The combo was the only one that has different Artworks for the Slipcover and for the Amaray Case...but loving that movie so very much for me made it all worth it. very nice 3D as well :thumbs:

Reactions: AlienKing