Slipbox Everybody Wants Some!! (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

sminister

Premium Supporter
Apr 17, 2013
Release date: November 30, 2016 (pre-order November 25)
Purchase link: KimchiDVD
Price: $29.99

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really creative design... I love it! Just wish I enjoyed the film more.
You didn't like it? I haven't watched it yet and was considering a blind buy. I mean: look at those colours and art! Yet, I hope nonetheless that the flick is good, no point in purchasing this just for the (stunning) design imo, if the flick is not that good.

You didn't like it? I haven't watched it yet and was considering a blind buy. I mean: look at those colours and art! Yet, I hope nonetheless that the flick is good, no point in purchasing this just for the (stunning) design imo, if the flick is not that good.
I didn't dislike it, but I didn't exactly love it either. Then again, I'm not the biggest Linklater fan, so if you enjoy his previous films, then I imagine you'll like this too. I know many people who loved it, and only a handful who didn't. So, yeah... definitely judge the film for yourself before deciding! As much as I like the design, I'll be passing on it for obvious reasons. :p

Reactions: famagosta
I didn't dislike it, but I didn't exactly love it either. Then again, I'm not the biggest Linklater fan, so if you enjoy his previous films, then I imagine you'll like this too. I know many people who loved it, and only a handful who didn't. So, yeah... definitely judge the film for yourself before deciding! As much as I like the design, I'll be passing on it for obvious reasons. :p

I haven't seen the film yet, but I've also been so-so on Linklater's past films. I love Boyhood, but mostly due to the innovation and passion behind it. If it wasn't shot in real-time, it probably wouldn't be as enjoyable. I've never seen any of his 'Before' films and I thought Dazed and Confused was decent but preferred Clerks and Empire Records at the time. School of Rock is a gem, but he was only the director on that, so I don't really consider it as one of his films (that's a Jack Black/Mike White project to me).

So yeah, kinda torn on this one. That packaging is AMAZING, but I think I want to see the film first. Also, The Blu Collection has had quite a bit of spelling mistakes on their packaging lately and this one has a lot of small print. Kinda worried about that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I haven't seen the film yet, but I've also been so-so on Linklater's past films. I love Boyhood, but mostly due to the innovation and passion behind it. If it wasn't shot in real-time, it probably wouldn't be as enjoyable. I've never seen any of his 'Before' films and I thought Dazed and Confused was decent but preferred Clerks and Empire Records at the time. School of Rock is a gem, but he was only the director on that, so I don't really consider it as one of his films (that's a Jack Black/Mike White project to me).

So yeah, kinda torn on this one. That packaging is AMAZING, but I think I want to see the film first. Also, The Blu Collection has had quite a bit of spelling mistakes on their packaging lately and this one has a lot of small print. Kinda worried about that.
As usual dude... I'm with you 100%! I enjoyed Boyhood for the same reasons, and I completely agree with you about School of Rock. I found Dazed and Confused to be overrated, but I'd like to watch it again at some point, just to be sure. Oh, and I'm also yet to check out his Before trilogy.

Good point regarding the spelling mistakes... I hadn't considered that. Maybe the reason they're printing it so small is so that it makes it harder for us to spot the errors this time. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I really like it. Not sure I'll like the film though. I love earlier Linklater like Dazed and Confused, Before Sunset, and Before Sunrise but didn't like recent stuff like Boyhood or Before Midnight. I might blind buy this though.

I really like it. Not sure I'll like the film though. I love earlier Linklater like Dazed and Confused, Before Sunset, and Before Sunrise but didn't like recent stuff like Boyhood or Before Midnight. I might blind buy this though.
It actually reminded me of D&C, so you'll probably enjoy this one. :)