Premium Supporter
Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
Release date: August 12, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €28.99

81vHhXyefaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
very much doubt we will get this in 4k in UK.

anyone found out from distributor if they will include english subs?
We won't get the media book. But we will get something. Give it a month and I'll bet something will get announced. And if not I guess I will be importing something.

We won't get the media book. But we will get something. Give it a month and I'll bet something will get announced. And if not I guess I will be importing something.
Trust we dont get 4k of titles like this.
This is not a big hollywood blockbuster, Uk is one of the worst for home video as we still get small titles only on DVD and not even blu ray.
So you will need to import if you want it on 4k.

To everyone else I contacted them and they said English subs will be on the foreign language parts.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Languages:

4K-UHD:

German Dolby Atmos
German Dolby TrueHD 7.1
English Dolby Atmos
English Dolby TrueHD 7.1

Blu-ray:
German Dolby Atmos
German Dolby TrueHD 7.1
English Dolby Atmos
English Dolby TrueHD 7.1

Subs:

4K UHD:

German, English SDH

Blu-ray:
German, English SDH

Text is in German

It´s the first Leonine Digi/Mediabook I like. Drive had the frame that l didn´t like and Boss Level had this awful looking text-print. Here it´s better imo.

It´s the first Leonine Digi/Mediabook I like. Drive had the frame that l didn´t like and Boss Level had this awful looking text-print. Here it´s better imo.
I love the Boss level level one it's gorgeous. Is this a small one like though or big like Running Man?

LEONINE is a newer Label and there´s another one now called PLAION and that is not really new - it is just a new name for Koch-Media.

For anyone that was also wondering, now seen confirmation that this does have autosubs in English.

Interesting though that there are a couple of reviews on Amazon stating this is an inferior 4k disc to that released in other markets...

Reactions: Felix_ro
Ah man the art on this is awesome. Fingers crossed and I’ll wait for some kind of version from the U.K. or a steel from somewhere (hopefully with this art) or a collectors edition from the A24 store