Everything Everywhere All at Once (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 59) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 25. September 22. October 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order June 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $152.97 (Box Set) - $45.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Orlando Arocena (MEXIFUNK) features "Full Glossy" Finish.
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Foil.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Real Googly Eyes! (Includes the real googly eyes for decoration!)
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x Flip Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover. FS only: Includes the real googly eyes for decoration!

EEAAO_OC_packshot_final_2000x Medium.jpegEEAAO_FS_packshot_final_7fd1cc25-f067-43e4-95f6-370f1a9b9929_2000x Medium.jpegEEAAO_LS_packshot_new_2000x Medium.jpegEEAAO_DLS_packshot_final_2000x Medium.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow, so the front has three interchanging images, and back has 4-5? Two of the same ones from the front, but then more of those interconnected universe dots?
Back definitely looks awesome then!
Back is also 3 transitions but if you show it under artificial light on the third transition you can see a panel (like the 2nd transition on the front - 9 picture panels in total) of the multiple characters of joy but it’s very very dark. And you can only really see the bottom row faintly and ever so slightly on the middle row because of the lighter/ white background of that character image (You can see it faintly in that picture of the second transition) and also i didn’t even notice that until after when I looked at the pic. It’s even harder to see them in hand with the naked eye

My opinion is they tried to hide that and keep only the Multiverse family tree lines getting bigger but you can still kinda see it

• Informative
Reactions: jailbird_joey
Back is also 3 transitions but if you show it under artificial light on the third transition you can see a panel (like the 2nd transition on the front - 9 picture panels in total) of the multiple characters of joy but it’s very very dark. And you can only really see the bottom row faintly and ever so slightly on the middle row because of the lighter/ white background of that character image (You can see it faintly in that picture of the second transition) and also i didn’t even notice that until after when I looked at the pic. It’s even harder to see them in hand with the naked eye

My opinion is they tried to hide that and keep only the Multiverse family tree lines getting bigger but you can still kinda see it
Oh, I 'see', interesting.
Or maybe it's like an intentional easter egg. :D

Reactions: Flloydo
Wow that is sad. I guess everyone was satisfied with Nova then ;) and fudge them, if they hadn’t played games like that I would have gotten the 1Click instead of just the FS.

Surprised by this one (delivered Mon but only just got my hands on it)
Cute red pet slip, and lenti is WAY better than I imagined. So much going on ( DL) and I LOVE IT.

Only draw back…I opened it to watch some extras….disc is region locked to A :(
I would have left the shrink wrap on the steel itself had I known (I donhave a region A player -kimchi Snowpiercer/BF Wall-e anyone?- but its a hassle to swap cables and use it for the now 3 locked blu’s I own…and several rare region 1 DVD’s)

Bit gutted at the region lock, but its certainly a lovely addition to my collection.

Reactions: Granada and laz305