Dortmund, Germany
There is a great Directors Cut Wood Edition coming in Germany :scat:
attachment.php

image.jpg

Release: 24th September 2013

Purchase Link:
Dtm
BMV-Median
You have to get an account there to see all the Products on their site.

Qty: 1.000

Price: 49,99 €

I think this will be an awesome Edition in a wooden Box and a Mediabook like the Necronomicon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics, it's a nice edition. I just wish there was more than just a poster and certificate in there. I think they could have added some more content for that price.

It looks awesome, but way too much IMO. If the title were in English I'd be tempted to pick up the digibook

Thanks guys :cool: I agree that there could be some more content inside anyway if you buy a mediabook alone it will cost 30 euros but a mediabook like this one will cost a little more, like 35/40 euros because all the mediabook are so damn expensive in Germany. So the goodies and the wooden box costs something like 10/15 euros. I think it is worth it, it is one of my favorite movies and now im after the German set for Army of Darkness, waiting for a price drop :)

This is nice but costs too much to import.

Well now it costs even more, ebay and filmundo prices are going crazy and people are asking 180 euros for this LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigill
I watched the movie with audio commentary by Sam Raimi, Scott Spiegel, Cruce Campbell and Greg Nicotero. Realy funny and some interesting background information too ^^